IGNORED

Bcfc Vs Sisu Out! Score Predictions

You Do The Dziekanowski

Score draw, and I'd be very happy with that.

Add to that a Stevenage loss, meaning they are unable to overtake us by winning their two games in hand, and I'd be VERY happy.

Really?? A draw gets us nowhere. A win in effectively a "game in hand" would lift us clear of the bottom four, if only temporarily. With two tough away games coming up and with us running out of home games I would only be happy with a win. A draw, whilst not a disaster, would still be disappointing IMO.

Really?? A draw gets us nowhere. A win in effectively a "game in hand" would lift us clear of the bottom four, if only temporarily. With two tough away games coming up and with us running out of home games I would only be happy with a win. A draw, whilst not a disaster, would still be disappointing IMO.

You are indeed correct.

Sure, I'd much prefer we win (of course), and certainly hope the team go out with the bit between their teeth after the comeback on Saturday.

I'm not saying a draw is excellent, or that it is entirely helpful, but after the ups-and-downs recently in form, simply not capitulating would be a start.

My prediction was pragmatic; they are a team (albeit missing a few key players) who'd be play-off contenders, and we've not exactly got a great record against teams that high up the league.  Pressley has made them tough to beat.

A win would be a massive result for us, make no mistake; it would effectively drag several other teams into the relegation mire, and place us (thanks to our decent-in-context) top of the 'mini-league' of sides looking the drop in the face.

I wasn't trying to be provocative; just giving me thoughts. Sorry I upset people. 

I wouldn't settle for a draw. We have been drawing all season and that is the reason we are still down the bottom.

Absolutely, as kitr suggested every home point dropped puts more pressure on us to get something from the following away games and we don't travel well, that certainly happened when we failed to beat MK Dongers, albeit a great recovery from 2 down it was 2 points dropped.

Another incentive to win tonight would be that we'd go to Oldham on Saturday knowing that a win at Boundary Park would see us go above them - and they're currently 15th.

Don't think it'll happen unfortuantely but fingers crossed.

And for what it's worth I think Stevenage will beat Gills tonight anyway.

One thing is for sure us, Cov and Oldham certainly know how to concede goals.

Another incentive to win tonight would be that we'd go to Oldham on Saturday knowing that a win at Boundary Park would see us go above them - and they're currently 15th.

Don't think it'll happen unfortuantely but fingers crossed.

And for what it's worth I think Stevenage will beat Gills tonight anyway.

That would be 3 wins in a row. Will never happen!

Hold onto your hats peeps.

Im going for a 4-0  win, we cant possibly be as bad as carlise and if as i think we will get out of the blocks quicker than we did against MK dons we should have this all wrapped up by half time

COYR

Hold onto your hats peeps.

Im going for a 4-0  win, we cant possibly be as bad as carlise and if as i think we will get out of the blocks quicker than we did against MK dons we should have this all wrapped up by half time

COYR

"Waiter!  Yes, I'll have a portion of what that gentleman ordered..."

Seriously though; I admire your optimism.

"Waiter!  Yes, I'll have a portion of what that gentleman ordered..."

Seriously though; I admire your optimism.

I will have prob lost all my optimism at half time as i wonder aimlessly around the Atyeo concourse thinking what may have been, but untill then im very confident about this tonight 

Archived