IGNORED

Other Clubs Fans Forums....

Bar BS3

I was interested to know what other clubs forums people from here are registered too and have visited in the past.

We get a regular trickle of fans from other clubs join us on here and it can generate some enlightening pre match build up and insight.

What forums of other clubs can people recommend for what teams..?

All of the larger clubs, as you'd expect, have busy forums.

Over the years when we were in the Championship I have looked at Forest, Portsmouth, Palace, Sheffield Weds, Coventry's forums etc.. all of them pretty good. Forest have 2, or atleast they did when I looked, which are pretty busy.

I haven't registered for any just had a look at pre/post match stuff or transfer threads if they concern us.

There are a couple of good general football forums which are good too, FootballForums.net is good for general football chat, TotalFootballForums too.

A few years back there used to be a great forum called SoccerPulse but that's closed!

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/113308-non-league-or-non-merci/

Just went over to the Dark Side and came across this thread, post 7 has a list of "Known Sheeds"

who have joined their forum.........!

Objective Gas is a very unpleasant individual. He controls their forum like a private school bully. Gets very upset if you ask him where the money for the new stadium is coming from. Do actively prevent the Gas from contributing to our forum? There have always been plenty on here as far as I know. Sadly our friend Obstructive Gas doesn't like an alternative opinion to his own.

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/113308-non-league-or-non-merci/

Just went over to the Dark Side and came across this thread, post 7 has a list of "Known Sheeds"

who have joined their forum.........!

How did he ever suspect 'City supporter' was a City fan? Nothing gets past Objective G*shead, does it?

Pretty sure I've got a user name on there, but never posted. Didn't want a G*shead called Woodsy posting on there and there being the slightest chance that we get muddled up. A kind of copyrighting of my name, if you will

Occasionally post on the Wolves forum, as they always like to know how were getting on, as many of them have a 'soft spot' for the club, or so they say..

Probably unrelated, but...

Whilst in a bar in Spain on a lads holiday 10 years ago, some Wolves fans in the same bar spotted the Bristol City tattoo on my arm and bought me and my mates a round of drinks.

The reason for this generosity was due to City's visit to the Hawthorns in 1999 and the off field antics of a number of our supporters.

Big club forums are crap.  Everyone talking and very little listening.  May as well not bother.

Ours is very good compared to the majority, even if users of Ziderheads beg to differ.

I pop over there for a look now and then, just to have a laugh at them for slagging off OTIB (t'other frequency), then find a lot of them posting on here. Can't work that out. Appreciate they can call each other ***** without getting banned, or without it getting starred out, but they pretty much talk about the same things as get talked about on here. It seems like an old boys drinking club to me, although I do agree with a lot of the things they say about this forum

Is it really necessary to tell everyone that the forum user with the name "City Supporter" is a "Known Sheed"?

Bizarre.

I've been on there and told them I am a City fan.  I've used the same username as here.  I don't make the list.  Perhaps they need more clues.

I regularly visit the Cardiff City Forums, to laugh at the in-fighting amongst their fans over colour changes and plastic fans, etc., and Millwall's House of Fun forum (always had soft spot for Millwall). HoF is a right crack and the majority of posts that appear on there would be deleted from OTIB as soon as they appear - it it is a 'tell it like it is' forum so not for the easily offended.

Now and again I'll go on the gas forum, but that is one miserable place that's full of weirdo posters. 

Obviously im a regularly visitor here I like the banter and try to be respectfull despite my obvious better club choice! ... im banned from the rovers official forum but its a pointless place anyway... as stated on this thread its full of people who dont like questions being asked and bans are regular and posts get deleted... i use the rovers independent forum... miles better

I visit most forums of opposition we face pre and post match it's good to see their side of things

Obviously im a regularly visitor here I like the banter and try to be respectfull despite my obvious better club choice! ... im banned from the rovers official forum but its a pointless place anyway... as stated on this thread its full of people who dont like questions being asked and bans are regular and posts get deleted... i use the rovers independent forum... miles better

I visit most forums of opposition we face pre and post match it's good to see their side of things

Sounds like the legend Dr Faustus who managed to get banned on both official sites :laugh:. More intelligent conversation than 98% of the other fans

There was a thread about us on the palace forum a few weeks ago that a mate directed me to. They are utterly delighted that we are sinking like a stone and cant wait for us to be playing in league 2 next season.. The thread had a real carnival atmosphere, celebrating our demise. Im sure they arent the only ones.

There was a thread about us on the palace forum a few weeks ago that a mate directed me to. They are utterly delighted that we are sinking like a stone and cant wait for us to be playing in league 2 next season.. The thread had a real carnival atmosphere, celebrating our demise. Im sure they arent the only ones.

Did the whole Palace rivalry come from the goal that never was and the play off games that followed? I don't remember any other reason for it, on saying that I've always hated that lot, so not got a problem with it either

Did the whole Palace rivalry come from the goal that never was and the play off games that followed? I don't remember any other reason for it, on saying that I've always hated that lot, so not got a problem with it either

The goal that never was happened after the play offs.

I think the Palace rivalry goes back to that first season in the Championship though. McCombe's last gasp equaliser live on sky, Warnock and Jordan frantic by the whole thing, the play-offs that season, Freddie Sears the following season... drama, drama, drama.

Archived