IGNORED

Flowing Football

RedHead05

352-532-442 - doesn't make a huge amount of difference in the modern game,the big difference is the pace in the game. Not always quick players but quick movement and quick passes,something I have one seen us do once this season (first half against MK Dons) Coventry tonight moved the ball quickly and precisely,where as we moved the ball from side to side,slowly,when that failing Williams looked long to Wagstaff,Flint looked long to Cunningham,that's how exciting it got.

We have no clue how to break teams down,we don't overlap,we don't pass and move,we don't play any form of free flowing football.Tonight of all nights the ball should have stayed on the deck,but no,goes back to Flint/Williams and up it goes,Surely SC can see that isn't the best way to play the conditions. Coventry played the perfect game and deserved the 3 points,the played triangles,technically they were very good,excellent first touches and pressed throughout the whole game.

Pack and Burns changed the game.Pack picks the ball up and tries to dictate a pace,he isn't going to complete every pass,he is a league 1 player, however he does pick the right ball on most occasions and for me should start every game in a 2 man midfield.

1 last thing - I really am worried about SC's signings - El Abd,W Elliot and Barnett - poor probably doesn't even come close to describing them.

Archived