IGNORED

Sod, Cotterill, Bcfc Fans, And Cold Hard Facts

NickJ

Actually the cold hard facts are simple. On one hand there is a guy with a 3.5 year contract in employment and with a team who suddenly look as though they actually care (notwithstanding some poor results) and on the other hand a guy unemployed and likely to be for some time to come and very likely that if he does find a job it will be at a club with significantly less potential than BCFC or Notts Forest.

I though SOD got another job?? Or did I dream that?

(presuming you're talking about SOD?)

I'm not  SC fan and I was  sod fan..

The fact is SOD was given a very raw deal, in the summer he was forced to sell our best two players last season in Albert and Davis, spent peanuts. Also lost our captain Skuse and Stead. He never replaced Albert, mostly signed free transfers due to budget cuts etc.

How was he expected to get us good so fast? I felt it was common knowledge and he said himself that there would be pain before we could really invest and have a good go.

The board panicked and we are much worse off.

To the poster replying to me earlier in the thread saying the players weren't interested under SOD can't go to games? I've only missed about 5 all season home and away and the players ALWAYS gave a good shift under him, and as mentioned so many games stupid mistakes threw away 2 points or 1, which would have meant a different league position and less pressure on SOD.

I maintain SOD was given a impossible task to start and was very unlucky., no one can argue with the fact he'd lost a lot of key players and never had the funds to replace them.

free transfers aren't free, you still pay signing on fees and agent fees (infact free transfers can cost more in the long run if other clubs are intrested)

SoD had funds he wouldn't of been able to sign 18 new players if he didn't

Archived