IGNORED

Oh Dear Dolly :laugh:

M_Porter

I'm not sure what your point is, or why the 'oh dear' comment, or why you thought it 'fair to share' ???.

Dollymarie is recognised by many on here and around the club for the work she has done through the supporters/community trust and spoke to the council on the fans behalf supporting the new stadium bid. She had the very photo you show as her avatar for a long period of time too.

Like I said I'm not sure what you are meaning by your post, would you take someone else's photo you might find and start a topic about it?

I'm not sure what your point is, or why the 'oh dear' comment, or why you thought it 'fair to share' ???.

Dollymarie is recognised by many on here and around the club for the work she has done through the supporters/community trust and spoke to the council on the fans behalf supporting the new stadium bid. She had the very photo you show as her avatar for a long period of time too.

Like I said I'm not sure what you are meaning by your post, would you take someone else's photo you might find and start a topic about it?

Shadow stalker :)

• Admin

You're the only OTIB member I've ever recognised from a picture. Spotted you last season outside the ground, so if that pic is really 10 years old I would say you've aged very well.

You mean to say you haven't seen me stumbling around looking for my next feed?

Archived