IGNORED

Pearson & Kelly Return For The Stiffs

glynriley

Is this how low we've fallen that the prospect of Pearson in the team is exciting and appealing?

Jesus.

I kind of fell we may also be getting over-excited about a player who played 3 months in an awful midfield then got injured for 6 months. Not saying he ain't good, but given the time he's had out of the game, I'd be surprised if he's any kind of saviour this season

I kind of fell we may also be getting over-excited about a player who played 3 months in an awful midfield then got injured for 6 months. Not saying he ain't good, but given the time he's had out of the game, I'd be surprised if he's any kind of saviour this season

The bloke can tackle something that no other midfielder can do.

Kelly will make a great addition to the team , but don't write off Pearson either, he has a lot to offer as well! Think SOD would still be about if both were available all season , maybe ?

Both, yes even Pearson, would be very capable at this level. Bit more experience and guile in midfield is what we have needed. I am very confident we wouldn't have been as poor as we have been with those two available.

They'll both probably go out on loan first.

Not a chance given our current desperate need for midfielders. When they're fit you might see Wynter or maybe even a Bryan go out on loan (with Wade Elliott going back) but these two are a class above most of our other options and will be back in the team asap I'd imagine.

As much as I would like to see Pearson off the wage bill, he may actually bring some good balance to the midfield and provide a bit of quality on league 1.

Can't wait for Kelly to return either. Him and pack or Elliot in midfield would be quality. Although I love Reid, he has a lot of work to do in the gym and on the training pitch if he is to fulfill his promise.

Archived