IGNORED

Phone Call To Check Season Ticket Holders Information - Please Read

Dollymarie

Just an excuse to get their hands on contact info.

They have my email address, that is enough.

If you give them your phone numbers, you WILL get pestered with calls.....I have experience of that, even after telling them to not call me.

• Admin

Just an excuse to get their hands on contact info.

They have my email address, that is enough.

If you give them your phone numbers, you WILL get pestered with calls.....I have experience of that, even after telling them to not call me.

Agreed I already get duplicate emails and postal notifications from the club

This is what the club get for making a balls up of the season tickets last summer, is it any wonder information is outdated

Agreed I already get duplicate emails and postal notifications from the club

This is what the club get for making a balls up of the season tickets last summer, is it any wonder information is outdated

To be fair, they've admitted they made a balls up, and the fact is that they've got a lot if wrong data as a result. What do they do? Nothing, and always have wrong data. Or actively try to get up to date data. If they are now more confident in the system then seems a good idea to do this now.

• Admin

To be fair, they've admitted they made a balls up, and the fact is that they've got a lot if wrong data as a result. What do they do? Nothing, and always have wrong data. Or actively try to get up to date data. If they are now more confident in the system then seems a good idea to do this now.

True

Or just correct it when selling next summer

Archived