IGNORED

Making Football More Affordable For Supporters....

Bar BS3

Hello, fellow football fans!

I am here as part of my research into a new project, looking at ways to help supporters reduce the cost off attending modern day football.

Would you mind taking a moment to complete the attached simple survey.

We are looking at potential ways to help football supporters reduce theirs costs of attending football matches and your responces would give us valuable feeback on what is important to fans who do travel to games, home and away, however often.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R96C736

Many thanks.

one simple solution would be to support your local side. 

Are you suggesting that I don't..?

I've been a season ticket holder for 24 years.

If the hat fits... seriously though if you want ideas how to make things more affordable for football fans, then ask all the Manchester, Liverpool Chelsea fans living outside of those respective areas why they aren't supporting their local clubs as it would be a lot cheaper and affordable to do so.

If the hat fits... seriously though if you want ideas how to make things more affordable for football fans, then ask all the Manchester, Liverpool Chelsea fans living outside of those respective areas why they aren't supporting their local clubs as it would be a lot cheaper and affordable to do so.

I'm not really sure what your point is, in relation to my post.

I hate seeing people support teams away from their home town clubs, but that has no bearing on making attending football more affordable for the likes of you and I, when traveling to watch city.

Done

And done.

C'est Fin

Done

Done

done

Thanks guys. The feedback that we are getting is all very interesting.

If anyone else wouldn't mind completeing the survey for me - the more response we get, the better and i can promise you that we are trying to make it productive.

Thanks

Archived