IGNORED

Steve Cotterill Bubonic Plague

Aizoon

A mate of mine says he saw on Twitter that SC has gone down with bubonic plague. The club has yet to deny this, so I guess it must be true.

Is this the first time that a third tier English club has been affected by the Black Death? How will this affect our relegation struggle?

A mate of mine says he saw on Twitter that SC has gone down with bubonic plague. The club has yet to deny this, so I guess it must be true.

Is this the first time that a third tier English club has been affected by the Black Death? How will this affect our relegation struggle?

No you nut ,he's gone down with Cheltenham but he never managed Bubonic Plague ( i think they are a Czech First division club )

Ex-Leper: Okay, sir, my final offer: half a shekel for an old ex-leper?

Brian: Did you say "ex-leper"?

Ex-Leper: That's right, sir, 16 years behind a veil and proud of it, sir.

Brian: Well, what happened?

Ex-Leper: Oh, cured, sir.

Brian: Cured?

Ex-Leper: Yes sir, bloody miracle, sir. Bless you!

Brian: Who cured you?

Ex-Leper: Jesus did, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business, all of a sudden, up he comes, cures me! One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by-your-leave! "You're cured, mate." Bloody do-gooder.

Thanks mate ,that's cheered me up even more.

Life of Brian is the funniest film ever made.

The Holy Grail had it's moments but like Baldock was n't always on target.

pedigree hampsters-over on ships from Siberia??

Archived