IGNORED

We Could Do With Him Now! Keogh (Merged)

exiledinwatford

He's got the right attitude, not sure if he had it when he wss with us. Excellent now though.

Him and Noble were regular p*ss heads when they played for us.  Had many a conversation with them in places like Java, and both were always absolutely trollied.  Both really nice lads to be fair, but I have no doubt it was Keoghs life style that held him back here.

Much like Ryan Harley, when at City, even though he wasn't a first teamer....the fact he made the life style more important then his career, is what held him back.  When he left City and knuckled down, he carved a career out for himself.

Keogh did the right thing not coming back to this club. 

Very good performance from the little I saw.

I was also wondering, how many Forum users would've been happy had Steve McClaren been appointed?

There were a couple of West Brom fans I know, that don't know each other, noth said he was the only person suitable and capable of taking over after Steve Clarke was sacked, unfortunately - he'd joined Derby weeks earlier!

As for Keogh, he took a step down to build his experience, I remember him looking rusty at times but following a run in the side, looked capable of holding his own. Shame we couldn't have brought him back as he left when the competition was a player that got into the Championship team of the year.

Fair play to him

Ah yes. All we need to do is suddenly become as good as the team who are 4th in the championship.

Simple. Why hasn't anyone else pointed this out to our players.

It's all relative - we don't have to take on the team that's 2nd in the Championship more's the pity. Just to spell it out for you I was suggesting that our players might learn something from watching a first class defensive performance. OK now?

Archived