IGNORED

Masters In The Bleedin' Obvious

Major Isewater

After the sage like pronouncements of our guru Cotterill ,today we have the profound insights of Givem El Bad ;

"We need more clean sheets "

When will we cease to be amazed by the wisdom that emanates from Ashton Gate.

No no no

Hold back on the criticism here. These intellectual geniuses are on to something

If we don't concede that means the opposition don't score therefore we can't lose and if we go on to score and don't concede we will win

Blimey I never realised that before!! Give 'em both a Nobel prize for football intelligence

:clap:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm sure "our sage like guru" Sean O'Driscoll made similar pronouncements.

And when people started threads like this about his sayings they were furiously condemned by those who believed in the Black Country Mourinho.

Why do you have to compare everything to SOD. It's tiresome.

There were managers before SoD. Shall we reference their quotes to? Or is that not part of your cheerleading agenda?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm sure "our sage like guru" Sean O'Driscoll made similar pronouncements.

And when people started threads like this about his sayings they were furiously condemned by those who believed in the Black Country Mourinho.

Hes gone Robbo - drop your SOD obsession, times are a changing.

Why do you have to compare everything to SOD. It's tiresome.

There were managers before SoD. Shall we reference their quotes to? Or is that not part of your cheerleading agenda?

Because it was during SOD's time that you started to get threads dissecting his interviews - and people furiously denounced such threads.

That isn't a "cheerleading agenda" - which I don't have, I'm quite sceptical about SC - it is fact.

I don't recall seeing threads when McInnes or Johnson (etc) stated the obvious.

I found the threads about SOD's interview style boring and I find threads about SC's pronouncements boring.

Does that make it crystal clear to you?

Seriously, what else can they say?? They're not going to say what everyone thinks, that the players are complete poo poo and bringing this club down step by step are they!!!

But if he said that on player, it wouldn't surprise me if he was asked a really daft question by the interviewer, like "what do you have to do to stop losing"

Why do people insist in analysing every single ******* word that comes out of the mouth of a player / the manager.

Firstly ,it's a bit of fun,not to be taken too seriously and secondly,what they say is a reflection of what  we have as a group of people who contribute to the success or failure of our club and the image they portray of it,that is the interest.

I would prefer that we had more interesting things to talk about to be honest and i would prefer that our representives also had more enlightening ideas to communicate or better that they let actions speak louder.

Archived