IGNORED

Des Kelly Talksport

Super

I actually think we are probably one of the best teams for that, strangely along with Liverpool.

BTTS 7/13 (54%) for Orient at home (conceded in 8/13 home) and 12/14 (86%) for City at home (scored in 12/14 away).

Just looked actually and Orient are an unbelievable 1.9 to Win the game, BTTS at 1.86 on Betfair.

That is a stupid price for the home win. Does the market know something we dont?!!

BTTS 7/13 (54%) for Orient at home (conceded in 8/13 home) and 12/14 (86%) for City at home (scored in 12/14 away).

Just looked actually and Orient are an unbelievable 1.9 to Win the game, BTTS at 1.86 on Betfair.

That is a stupid price for the home win. Does the market know something we dont?!!

1.9! That's buying money

I am by no means a betting expert but at William Hill Orient are 10/11.  From the comment (mostly justified) on here and looking at form I would have thought Orient would be around 1/3 or 1/4?  In fact according to Hills we are stronger favourites (3/4) to beat Tranmere on Saturday than Orient are to beat us tonight.

Any reason why these odds are like this or am I miles off the mark?

I am by no means a betting expert but at William Hill Orient are 10/11.  From the comment (mostly justified) on here and looking at form I would have thought Orient would be around 1/3 or 1/4?  In fact according to Hills we are stronger favourites (3/4) to beat Tranmere on Saturday than Orient are to beat us tonight.

Any reason why these odds are like this or am I miles off the mark?

It definitely isn't true to form. 

In every season there is a least one upset where an absolutely dire team from the bottom of the league beats a team at the top. Tonight may be the night so I'm predicting a 4-1 City win.

But are we capable as a defensive unit to do what Fulham did at the weekend, head out every cross, throw themselves in front of shots etc?

But are we capable as a defensive unit to do what Fulham did at the weekend, head out every cross, throw themselves in front of shots etc?

No! But it's nice to live in a fantasy world with City sometimes as the real world is too depressing

In every season there is a least one upset where an absolutely dire team from the bottom of the league beats a team at the top. Tonight may be the night so I'm predicting a 4-1 City win.

You been drinking??? 4-1 to Orient maybe but 4-1 to our shower?

He was actually there though!

To be fair to him, he's a City supporter so it is one of our own making that statement and I'm pretty sure most of us would actually agree that a win tonight is unlikely.

Not sure that he's a City supporter, he certainly lived in Clifton for many years while shacked up with Vorderman & might of went to the odd game but i think he's a Londoner, used to write a good column in the Mirror many years ago. 

Not sure that he's a City supporter, he certainly lived in Clifton for many years while shacked up with Vorderman & might of went to the odd game but i think he's a Londoner, used to write a good column in the Mirror many years ago. 

Used to edit the Mirror, at one time...

Can't argue with that statement

But wouldn't it be nice just for a change for the players to prove everyone wrong, put in a great performance and come home with something?

Na, probably not, we'll concede in the first 5 minutes like we always do then fold for the rest of the 85 minutes

That would be bl00dy marvellous.

I thought he wrote a column in the Daily Mail, once read him saying what a fantastic City it was but bemoaned the lack of investment in sporting facilities.

I think he did edit it briefly at one stage - unless I'm mistaking him for someone else....

If I see him at BT Sport I'll ask him. and quiz him about his allegiances.

Archived