IGNORED

Valentine's Day And All That...

The Right Honourable Les Q

...I just don't get the love-in with Feb 14th on here, or anywhere, for that matter.

But, call me a daft old romantic, and I don't know if I'm being foolish, don't know if I'm being wise, here, but I might just be nipping out tomorrow to buy Flinty a nice bunch of flowers for Friday. And some chocs for Baldo, maybe a nice bottle of Red for "Alf" (Barnett), and last but by no means least, perhaps some silky underwear for him in-doors, Stevie C. Oh, and a ridiculously huge card with a facepalm message inside for the rest of the boys. Let's just hope all this tacky gift-giving pays off and I get "something" in return at the weekend, if you know what I mean (nudge, wink). I'm definitely giving to receive in this instance.

I'm doing it for all of us. So we all get "something" at the weekend. I don't know if I'm just dreaming, but it feels like Love is in the air right now. It's something I must believe in. WE must believe in. Let's hope we don't "flop" on Saturday!

We've lost that lovin' feelin over the past few years. But Love is all you need. "We love you City, we do, love you City we do...O City, we love you"

...I just don't get the love-in with Feb 14th on here, or anywhere, for that matter.

But, call me a daft old romantic, and I don't know if I'm being foolish, don't know if I'm being wise, here, but I might just be nipping out tomorrow to buy Flinty a nice bunch of flowers for Friday. And some chocs for Baldo, maybe a nice bottle of Red for "Alf" (Barnett), and last but by no means least, perhaps some silky underwear for him in-doors, Stevie C. Oh, and a ridiculously huge card with a facepalm message inside for the rest of the boys. Let's just hope all this tacky gift-giving pays off and I get "something" in return at the weekend, if you know what I mean (nudge, wink). I'm definitely giving to receive in this instance.

I'm doing it for all of us. So we all get "something" at the weekend. I don't know if I'm just dreaming, but it feels like Love is in the air right now. It's something I must believe in. WE must believe in. Let's hope we don't "flop" on Saturday!

We've lost that lovin' feelin over the past few years. But Love is all you need. "We love you City, we do, love you City we do...O City, we love you"

Alf Barnett, indeed :laughcont:

Archived