IGNORED

Nile Ranger

timothy bird

The blokes an absolute tool. Has his name tattooed on his forehead for goodness sake.

If found guilty its a shame the courts aren't empowered to order an aditional six letter word tattoo to be added across his forehead.

...that goes for all persons found guilty of this type of crime, the World would be a safer place for sure.

He is just an idiot. He seems to have breached his bail conditions by going nightclubbing in an area he was banned from entering!!! It's not as if he isn't distinctive with that stupid tattoo on his face is it. Yet another footballer who thinks he is above the law no doubt. Well I hope they throw the book a him.

What we call in the business a 'nasty piece of dog excrement'

This is where your liberal views get you. If Gene and Nile's paths crossed he'd have turned out just fine (Excluding feeling a bit winded for a bit, of course.)

Swindon have now released a statement saying he was in Newcastle for a approval meeting with his legal representatives and has been released without charge !

That's strange because if true when he was given bail his conditions could have been sat as, Not to enter Newcastle save for meetings with legal team.

That's strange because if true when he was given bail his conditions could have been sat as, Not to enter Newcastle save for meetings with legal team.

I suspect his conditions would say, could return for court and meetings with the legal team, they will not have included going out on the piss and to nightclubs, I suspect Swindon are stretching the actual truth, he would almost certainly have been warned that his actions were in fact a breach of those bail conditions, I suspect he and his legal team are claiming a misunderstanding and a remand in custody would be detrimental to his case.

The extra publicity won't help his case that is for sure, bit of luck he will end up on the beast wing soon.

I'm sure we'd be saying exactly the same if he was our player....

Well not sure about you but personally I wouldn't except someone like Nile Ranger here. Same goes for Marlon King, Lee Hughes, Ched Evans etc

Weren't we linked with someone in the summer who had a controversial past and there was uproar on here?

Archived