IGNORED

Thanks To Teachers

Tins

Hi Guys,

Teaching is a thankless job, however I am part of a group currently campaigning to change that.

Everyone has been inspired, helped and/or shaped by a teacher/s at some point in their life, and we never thank them enough.

We have created a hub of thanks and goodwill for all to see so if you've been inspired please leave a message here:

http://www.thanksto.com/campaign/thankstoteachers

Thanks guys!!

Hi Guys,

Teaching is a thankless job, however I am part of a group currently campaigning to change that.

Everyone has been inspired, helped and/or shaped by a teacher/s at some point in their life, and we never thank them enough.

We have created a hub of thanks and goodwill for all to see so if you've been inspired please leave a message here:

http://www.thanksto.com/campaign/thankstoteachers

Thanks guys!!

Hats off to any teacher that taught me - but I left school over 30 years ago. ;)  I couldn't wait to leave school and my life got one hell of a lot better when I did leave.

Anyway, a bit crap for modern day teachers not being able to beat the schoolchildren up as they used to but to make up for that they're relatively well paid and they get good holidays. :D

Hats off to any teacher that taught me - but I left school over 30 years ago. ;)  I couldn't wait to leave school and my life got one hell of a lot better when I did leave.

Anyway, a bit crap for modern day teachers not being able to beat the schoolchildren up as they used to but to make up for that they're relatively well paid and they get good holidays. :D

It doesn't have to be academic teachers you can thank, someone thanked their Dad, you could thank SOD for teaching us about patience etc ;) 

The main thing is to leave a signature and help grow this hub of thanks!

thanksto.com/campaign/thankstoteachers

Archived