IGNORED

Moore Problems Between The Sticks ?

The Humble Realist

Obviously great win last night, only blemish was the error for their goal from Moore. Hopefully just a one off but shows (especially those slagging off parish before he was dropped) that everyone can make mistakes.

Wonder what SC will do next season, obviously we won't have Moore. If we go down I guess we will be with parish but alternatively I reckon we will be signing a first team goalie for the 3rd year running !

Obviously great win last night, only blemish was the error for their goal from Moore. Hopefully just a one off but shows (especially those slagging off parish before he was dropped) that everyone can make mistakes.

Wonder what SC will do next season, obviously we won't have Moore. If we go down I guess we will be with parish but alternatively I reckon we will be signing a first team goalie for the 3rd year running !obviously early days for Moore-hasnt played for a while and clearly a bit rusty but i havnt seen anyone between the sticks for us this season that i have been relaxed about them being there.not a problem were really used to at City as over the years we have been blessd with some very tidy keepers and more often that has happily been the case.agree that its likely should we stay up it will be all change again! 

Not sure what conditions were like in London, but if anything like everywhere else it looks from the highlights that the ball took a bit of movement at the last minute hence he could only parry it away at first. On that basis, benefit of the doubt surely?

This is what I said in another thread ,  the balls they currently use are like beach balls and move a lot. They can make top keepers look a little stupid, I think you have to make sure you stop it and trust to luck for the rebound.

Not been over impressed but I wouldn't blame him for every goal either. I'd stick with him for now, maybe turn to one of 'our' keepers once we're safe ( :fingerscrossed: )

With luck and more experience Parish will improve or Fielding's confidence comes back.

Not sure what conditions were like in London, but if anything like everywhere else it looks from the highlights that the ball took a bit of movement at the last minute hence he could only parry it away at first. On that basis, benefit of the doubt surely?

It was pretty blustery at times, which might partially explain why he seemed to have misjudged the path of the ball.

Archived