IGNORED

Tinnion And Lita

Glastonbury Red

Just reading through some of Tinnions old posts and I came across this little nugget

Leroy was absolutely delighted after the game yesterday I was really pleased for him and he is going to go on and score alot of goals for this club without a doubt he is a born goal scorer. I remember watching him at the training ground in a trial game with Tony Fawthrop it was nil nil at half time when Leroy came on it ended up five nil Leroy scored two with his right foot, two with his left and a header, I have needed no convincing since that day.

Will we really be needing a new striker or is this the year of the Lita (does he have a nick-name yet?)

yeh Tinnion has also said that lita was gutted not to be even on the bench last sunday at the play off final,and tinnion said he would of started if it was up to me so maybe lita will be the goal scorer we need at this club.

i think lita can be the goalscorer we need, and tinnion should be the man to bring the best out of him. He's a player with wonderful natural talent, and someone with tinnions playing experience should be able to give him the advice he needs. I can honestly see him being a 25-30 goal striker.

i think lita can be the goalscorer we need, and tinnion should be the man to bring the best out of him. He's a player with wonderful natural talent, and someone with tinnions playing experience should be able to give him the advice he needs. I can honestly see him being a 25-30 goal striker.
u b right bout that me finks

Guest Pjj171086
Too Lightweight and the phrase 'Headless Chicken' comes to mind.
"Lightweight" !

Like Leon Knight ! - And there is no way he could ever top score in div.2 !!!

:laugh::dunno::laugh::laugh:

I think Tinnion's appointment may be enough to keep Lita at Ashton Gate.

I really hope and expect Tins to give Leroy the chance he fully deserves and I think he will be rewarded with goals.

Even if Peacock leaves I don't think we need a new striker. I believe we have goals in Lita and Roberts and a target man in Miller. Gillespie in reserve if we need him.

I would dearly love to see any combination of Miller, Lita and Roberts playing regularly and Gillespie as cover and coming through- maybe even to challenge for a first team place!

Archived