IGNORED

D.l.t. Trial, Not Guilty.

Maesknoll Red

But were there any serious offences against DLT? The bloke is just an office sex pest, at worst, not a rapist.

in a way you may be correct it's the once more the disgraced Broadcasting Boys Club, that have been found wanting but now he's paid 'a' price for believing that it was ok, sympathy?, not a bit from me.

RR I assure you I lived a life, but I find the 'there but for the grace of god' male get out clause a bit lame, but hey ho perhaps that's just me. 

in a way you may be correct it's the once more the disgraced Broadcasting Boys Club, that have been found wanting but now he's paid 'a' price for believing that it was ok, sympathy?, not a bit from me.

RR I assure you I lived a life, but I find the 'there but for the grace of god' male get out clause a bit lame, but hey ho perhaps that's just me. 

Well I sort of agree with you, that his punishment for a lifetime of sleazery is having everyone know about it. Not all at wunnerful Radio One of course, his last two accusers were at Classic Gold or whatever it's called.

Nonetheless, my point is offences not serious enough to merit 10s of thousands of pounds in police, CPS and court time. Priorities.

Archived