Baldocok JET Cunningham

Barnett

OR

Moore

Osbourne Flint Williams Cunningham

W.Elliott Pack

Baldock JET Bryan

Barnett

El Abd had his best game for us on Tuesday night. He is so much more comfortable in a back four, none of our players have the attributes to play in a back three, and I'm glad that SC has became aware of that.

Only change I'd be tempted to make, is to bring Fielding back in.

Moore

Osbourne El Abd Flint Williams

W.Elliott Pack

Baldocok JET Cunningham

Barnett

OR

Moore

Osbourne Flint Williams Cunningham

W.Elliott Pack

Baldock JET Bryan

Barnett

No has to be the same team for me. El Abd is improving, needs more games in a back four, and Cunningham is more dangerous than Bryan (who hasn't impressed me much recently.

So, has Wade Elliott been UN- written off now...?

Just wondering...

I know you're just fishing but he was rightly criticised for his performance v Carlisle. Praise is certainly due for his performance on Tuesday though - he looked more like the player I hoped we'd signed and saw perform so well for Bournemouth and Donny a few years back.

Hopefully more of the same for the remainder of his loan spell. Him and Pack looked good together.

I know you're just fishing but he was rightly criticised for his performance v Carlisle. Praise is certainly due for his performance on Tuesday though - he looked more like the player I hoped we'd signed and saw perform so well for Bournemouth and Donny a few years back.

Hopefully more of the same for the remainder of his loan spell. Him and Pack looked good together.

When does W.Elliott's loan run out btw?

It was only a month, but wondering with M.Elliott's injury we might see that extended now?

Realise Pearson and Kelly are on the road back, but perhaps not quite there yet.

When does W.Elliott's loan run out btw?

It was only a month, but wondering with M.Elliott's injury we might see that extended now?

Realise Pearson and Kelly are on the road back, but perhaps not quite there yet.

Signed for a month on 28th Jan., so that would run out on Feb. 25th. by my reckoning.

So his last game would be away at Sheff.Utd. as things stand.

But Cotterill did say there was scope for the loan to be extended if it suited all parties.

Is it a coincidence that with Pearson and Kelly close to team selection we suddenly get more out of our midfield unit the other night? I'm sure playing with a back four helped too but I cannot help thinking our midfield will be far more effective one way or the other during the run-in due to that extra competition for places.

Archived