IGNORED

Without Looking

redysteadygo1

I wonder if John Bailey ever played for Tranmere before Everton and subsequently moved onto us.  I think I'm imagining it.

Didn't we sign someone from Tranmere back in the early/mid-eighties who was regarded as Division 4's best player.  He ended up being bit of a flop I think.  His name escapes me.

I wonder if John Bailey ever played for Tranmere before Everton and subsequently moved onto us.  I think I'm imagining it.

Didn't we sign someone from Tranmere back in the early/mid-eighties who was regarded as Division 4's best player.  He ended up being bit of a flop I think.  His name escapes me.

Jimmy Harvey

thought we signed him from Hereford mate another so called "top player" who done sweet for us,john macphail another

add mark hughes to that list?

no not that one

Actually I think you're right mate. Did Harvey leave us for Tranmere? Can't remember TBH.

How about John Kerr? Think we got him from Tranny.

I think we had a centre half who came back for pre-season training extremely overweight in the 90s. He was moved on not long after to Tranmere. Perhaps someone will remember his name. He had a mop of curly hair.

Already mentioned above by I hate you Butler.

It was the rotund former gas player, Mark Hughes, moved on to Tranmere after 22 apps.

Not in the Gary Emanuel league, but far from popular at AG nonetheless.

Archived