IGNORED

Any Of The Idiots Fighting In The Atyeo Post On Here ?

M_Porter

If so I hope your ashamed of yourself, kids crying and running at the final whistle----- Not good im afraid.

People pay their money and are therefore allowed an opinion, and just because you don't agree with it dosn't mean your free to start a fight at the final whistle.

Didn't something happen straight after our first goal in the eastend by the drummers as well?

There was something, no idea what though. After doing the usual running around and going mental post-goal celebration I returned to my seat and saw that something had clearly happened, but nothing more than handbags I imagine.

If so I hope your ashamed of yourself, kids crying and running at the final whistle----- Not good im afraid.

People pay their money and are therefore allowed an opinion, and just because you don't agree with it dosn't mean your free to start a fight at the final whistle.

this club has a significant minority of its 'supporers' that you can only describe as scum.

this club has a significant minority of its 'supporers' that you can only describe as scum.

Obviously scum because they had a argument with someone that did not agree with them, sorry but scum are peado's, rapists, and terrorists, you do not know these people, nor do I, so you cannot judge them.

Fighting amongst ourselves. Deary me.

Ourselves? I don't associate myself with many down the gate. Too many weirdos and uneducated.

Obviously scum because they had a argument with someone that did not agree with them, sorry but scum are peado's, rapists, and terrorists, you do not know these people, nor do I, so you cannot judge them.

We have the above (in bold text) attending at the gate?

Learn something new everyday.

Wow!

Scum are peado's what? And who is this peado anyway? You don't mean Pedro do you, the bloke with the Mexican takeaway on the Malago? Last time he was at the Gate he got ejected for threatening Bas Savage with a dodgy taco. I'd hardly call him scum though.

Scum are peado's what? And who is this peado anyway? You don't mean Pedro do you, the bloke with the Mexican takeaway on the Malago? Last time he was at the Gate he got ejected for threatening Bas Savage with a dodgy taco. I'd hardly call him scum though.

Would rapist be more 'fitting'?

Theres know fight in the team ffs.......it probably boils down to frustration and to many natchssss.i was in ee didnt see f all....as for today crap end of..sc saying they where tired on radio bris..fck me I wish I could do a 2 day week for x amount of thousands. ? I got 2 do a 5/6 fking day week and waste it on that shite..tired over paid pr...s...jet needs to b dropped and that might b the kick up the ass he needs ..

I was sat 3 rows down.... A older guy and his mates were moaning throughout the game... In fairness they' do it ever game but it's normally quite funny ... However a few people took offence and a slanging match happened....however the guy on the back row lost the plot.... At the end of the game he decided to have a go at the lad he was arguing with... He decided to push the kid away ( ok he was approx 16 ) who then responded with a punch ...

At the end of the day every one is allowed there own opinion when watching the game .... But the older guy who had a go at the young lad was bang out of order in having a go at the final whistle.... At the end if the day he was an adult and should have known better!!!!!

Someone took expection to somebody else further along "slagging" jet off in the atyeo. When we scored our second they shouted not slagging jet off now! Few words exchanged and a young un telling them to F off, die in a ditch etc.

One of the guys that had supposedly slagged jet off came over to chat to them after the game saying the had the wrong guy, bit of a disagreement but not much more, young un chirped up with he's f ing and blinding, was then asked by the the other guy to go away, youngun threw a few punches they and another guy ended up in a heap on the seats in front.

Cut a long story short was handbags and more entertaining than the football.

I was sat 3 rows down.... A older guy and his mates were moaning throughout the game... In fairness they' do it ever game but it's normally quite funny ... However a few people took offence and a slanging match happened....however the guy on the back row lost the plot.... At the end of the game he decided to have a go at the lad he was arguing with... He decided to push the kid away ( ok he was approx 16 ) who then responded with a punch ...

At the end of the day every one is allowed there own opinion when watching the game .... But the older guy who had a go at the young lad was bang out of order in having a go at the final whistle.... At the end if the day he was an adult and should have known better!!!!!

Someone took expection to somebody else further along "slagging" jet off in the atyeo. When we scored our second they shouted not slagging jet off now! Few words exchanged and a young un telling them to F off, die in a ditch etc.

One of the guys that had supposedly slagged jet off came over to chat to them after the game saying the had the wrong guy, bit of a disagreement but not much more, young un chirped up with he's f ing and blinding, was then asked by the the other guy to go away, youngun threw a few punches they and another guy ended up in a heap on the seats in front.

Cut a long story short was handbags and more entertaining than the football.

Saves me explaining :)

The above is exactly what happened.

Gobby little kid thought he was hard shouting and swearing for 10 mins after DW's goal at some moaners, then wonders why he got a clip around the ear after, not that im condoning it.

Interesting to note, not a steward in sight !

No place for arsholes like that fighting, standing up shouting and swearing at other fans especially as there were a load of kids around...

Archived