IGNORED

Current Form - Good Enough.

cityexile

I preface this by saying came away disappointed today, more by the performance as the result. Best summary I can give was very flat.

Last 10 results are w3, d4, l3 in the league. If we can repeat that over the next 10, we should be ok - just! When it is borne in mind that run includes the top three away, its certainly solidly ok.

A slightly interesting side stat, is that of the 9 teams we have now played twice, seven of the results have been the same, the exceptions being flipping the home win against Oldham and draw against Orient, away from home, so in points terms we are exactly the same. Starting to stack up the sides we have drawn twice to. 

We do however need to be 'up'.

The next 10 games must see that. We play four teams we have drawn against, and five we lost to first time round, with our only win being Walsall. Would take 3/4/3 again, and see no reason why we cannot achieve that.

Just me having a senior moment - no we did not, we drew 1-1.

Sooo....eight results have been the same out of the nine - the one exception being Orient. So we are +2 pts over first time round.

Its been a long day....for some reason remembered winning 2-0 - must have been Crawley!

Archived