IGNORED

Right...

dereks no1

I am sick and tired of the complaints. There is no such thing as a perfect club and although I respect all your oppinions...give the club a bloody break. Stop saying ' The players were a shower of shite'. Only 5 days ago people were saying ' Best performance of the season'. Lets judge at the end of the season

I am sick and tired of the complaints. There is no such thing as a perfect club and although I respect all your oppinions...give the club a bloody break. Stop saying ' The players were a shower of shite'. Only 5 days ago people were saying ' Best performance of the season'. Lets judge at the end of the season

What about last season, the season before. Every game while we still are in danger will be judged.

Quite clear the club is far from perfect!

Oh! and yesterday the poor little overpaid blighters were .. "tired".

I think the word crap is more suitable.

Av a word with yourself mate...'Jesus'

5 days ago they were excellent. On Saturday a shower of shite.

Sounds like honesty and credit where it's due.

Okay, let's all pretend everything is going nicely shall we......

Sometimes you do get the impression that the orient win prevented a few from their weekly rant. I guarantee if we were top of the league the vast majority of negative posters would pick on an individual player and give him a hard time. What they do during the cricket season to vent their life's frustrations I don't know. Yes things have been disappointing but regardless of the views on here we are better off now than at the start of the season other than being top 10 by the benefit alphabetical order. I am sure if the players were polled about do they prefer playing home or away sadly I think they would chose the latter.

...why not have a go when we overachieve find ourselves in a promotion chasing slot and our crowds on a Tuesday night dont reach 4000 ... we have a bit of a wobble lose a couple of games including a 3-1 home defeat and the fans are getting right on the teams back & walking out in disgust.

Go compare with a recently relegated team underachieving in a lower division, infact struggling to avoid a second straight relegation yet still comanding loyal support of 10,000 plus fans .... who quite rightly are a little concerned & pissed off when it appears some of the players some of the time cant shake off the cobwebs and get themselves up for it.

Ring any bells??

(clue - L Or**nt & B C**y )

Who's letting who down?... who has a right to now and again be a little pissed off with things ??

We can all work a 60 hour week but most of you couldn't run 100 yards. On the grass or in the gym the players would leave us for dead. The average player covers 15km a game. And they train every day, five hours a day, on drills and skill work to stay sharp. We've played seven games in three weeks or something stupid, and you couldn't miss out their strength and conditioning sessions in the gym for three weeks or muscles would weaken and lung capacity would decrease. The short busts on match day and adrenalin etc breaks down leg muscles and causes muscle soreness a few days after, as do unmissable gym sessions, and with a Sat-Tue-Sat-Tue-Sat-Tue-Sat schedule it simply caught up with them, having peaked on Tue night probably!

And we've had three managers in just over a year, while in relegation dogfights, while chopping and changing the personnel, and Sat was probably the first game in a few years we've played an unchanged line-up - unlike Orient and Brentford who haven't changed their manager or line-up or division for a couple of seasons and have gelled nicely.

And we've had three managers in just over a year, while in relegation dogfights, while chopping and changing the personnel, and Sat was probably the first game in a few years we've played an unchanged line-up - unlike Orient and Brentford who haven't changed their manager or line-up or division for a couple of seasons and have gelled nicely.

Damn right,how long has Rosler been at Brentford now ? ...;0)

We can all work a 60 hour week but most of you couldn't run 100 yards. On the grass or in the gym the players would leave us for dead. The average player covers 15km a game. And they train every day, five hours a day, on drills and skill work to stay sharp. We've played seven games in three weeks or something stupid, and you couldn't miss out their strength and conditioning sessions in the gym for three weeks or muscles would weaken and lung capacity would decrease. The short busts on match day and adrenalin etc breaks down leg muscles and causes muscle soreness a few days after, as do unmissable gym sessions, and with a Sat-Tue-Sat-Tue-Sat-Tue-Sat schedule it simply caught up with them, having peaked on Tue night probably!

Most of us aren't professional athletes though.

If you are playing lots of games you should be resting up in between, so if the manager has them training normally between games then he would be responsible for tiredness. The more you play the less you train. You're trying to make it sound like it's some kind of mystical art, they train for just over 2 hours a day, if you tell them they are tired, guess what, there's a ready made excuse for them to drop standards.

Playing more games in a short period of time should enable them to perform more consistently, even more so if you have an unchanged side.

Most footballers have had the best training, diet, fitness regime since the age of 9, if they can't get themselves fit for 2 games a week that is seriously poor preparation. Perhaps if they spent less time in the gym and tattoo salons and more time on fitness they would be able to breeze through games. John Bishop an unfunny scouse comedian managed to run 3 marathons in 3 days, that's tiring.

Granted I wasn't at the game but 4 points from two games is a goid return. Had we drawn at Orient and then won yesterday people would be happy despite it being the same return of points. I'm baffled by rhe negitivity.

Same return of point yes, but that would've been a far far far better outcome. Better to take maximum points against those in the mire around us.

Whats this all got to do with running? It's about passing the ball as well, the running is not so much the problem, it's about passing the ball to a TEAM MATE, If in training they do learn to knock a ball around it certainly does not show in games, except the show of odd decent pass.

Perhaps if the excuses the manager comes out with and he knows a player is tired, leave him out!  "Simples"

I respect your opinion too. It's just a very good one on this point though

Archived