IGNORED

Pemberton And His Love For Sheffield Utd

John Galley

Ok I get the loyalty but pretty poor to be sharing it via Twitter! Maybe ought to think about which team pays his wages and respect the fans of that team and keep his adoration for another team to himself. Jeez - no wonder we're detached (see other thread) when there's so little respect and love for City even within our own Club.

Ok I get the loyalty but pretty poor to be sharing it via Twitter! Maybe ought to think about which team pays his wages and respect the fans of that team and keep his adoration for another team to himself. Jeez - no wonder we're detached (see other thread) when there's so little respect and love for City even within our own Club.

Blimey. Someone a bit angry this morning?

Players and staff love football they might not support City and Twitter is social media. Where people can say what they want. It's not like he's gone to a newspaper and said "I don't know who to support next weekend" he's just happy the team he likes has got through to the next round of the FA cup and wishing his son good luck

What is so wrong with that? On social media where he can say what he likes as it has nowt to do with the club

I'm sure you'll get over it

Blimey. Someone a bit angry this morning?

Players and staff love football they might not support City and Twitter is social media. Where people can say what they want. It's not like he's gone to a newspaper and said "I don't know who to support next weekend" he's just happy the team he likes has got through to the next round of the FA cup and wishing his son good luck

What is so wrong with that? On social media where he can say what he likes as it has nowt to do with the club

My thoughts exactly! If he says, "Hope we lose this weekend..." then I'll join the mob but until then he's doing nothing wrong.

Yeah probably is a bit of an over-reaction!! Just part of feeling very disillusioned at present I suppose. Used to feel that we had players and managers who loved the Club. Don't feel that at all now as we spiral downwards - many people on the payroll - can barely think of one that shows an absolute passion for Bristol City.. So forgive me but doesn't take much to tip me over the edge these days!

Alright love.. Jeez

Archived