IGNORED

Things I've Yet To See This Season

Red Finesse

I was thinking about this for a few weeks prior the Orient game. Luckily we have managed to check one of them off the list!

1. Get a surprising win.
  2. Clean sheet away from home.
  3. Gain points by scoring in the last minute.
  4. This one is the most important. Collect More points than games played!
  5. Have a positive goal difference!!! (Must be about 7 or so years since we finished with one!) 

Pretty damning, some of them. 32 games into a season!

Is there any more anyone can think of?

I was thinking about this for a few weeks prior the Orient game. Luckily we have managed to check one of them off the list!

• Get a surprising win.
  • Clean sheet away from home. Just a Clean sheet would be a bonus
  • Gain points by scoring in the last minute. Ummm When we score late on we tend to concede straight after
  • This one is the most important. Collect More points than games played! Ahhh That one is embarrassing to be honest
  • Have a positive goal difference!!! (Must be about 7 or so years since we finished with one!)
I think the last time was 10-11 season :(

Pretty damning, some of them. 32 games into a season!

Is there any more anyone can think of?

Defending a lead?

Conceded more than double the amount of games we've played?

1 - Liam Kelly and Stephen Pearson. 

2 - One week go by without bitching/slating of individual players.  Just my opinion but don't think this helps.

3 - The massive drop off in attendances that many from expected.  Before anyone mentions Season Ticket holders being counted even if they don't turn up this obviously applies to all clubs so relatively speaking attendances are pretty good.  Especially when considering the disappointing results so far and the drop in visiting supporters.

Still time to tick these off hopefully -

1) a nice pie served at the kiosk

2) the opportunity to watch a game in shorts without contracting hypothermia

3) a really good referee who goes unnoticed through the game

4) a warm welcome given to a newbie on CATS coach one

1 - Liam Kelly and Stephen Pearson. 

2 - One week go by without bitching/slating of individual players.  Just my opinion but don't think this helps.

3 - The massive drop off in attendances that many from expected.  Before anyone mentions Season Ticket holders being counted even if they don't turn up this obviously applies to all clubs so relatively speaking attendances are pretty good.  Especially when considering the disappointing results so far and the drop in visiting supporters.

Sorry, but that's meaningless. If we don't know how many of our ST holders stay away or how many of theirs stay away, then we can only judge our attendances by eye and note that they are dropping off.

Here's something interesting regarding the final league table if teams carried on their points per game so far. Not sure I could take it going down to the wire like that!

https://twitter.com/colu_official/status/434742102556016641

Unfortunestly I think that looks about right with the exception of Crawley. It's going to be a nightmare for them fitting in so many games midweek.

Sorry, but that's meaningless. If we don't know how many of our ST holders stay away or how many of theirs stay away, then we can only judge our attendances by eye and note that they are dropping off.

I cannot believe there is a massive difference percentage wise at any clubs in our division unless you are miles ahead at the top or miles adrift at the bottom.  

I still think most would be pleasantly surprised with the crowds we are getting given how this season has gone so far.  

Meaningless you may think it is but until anyone can come up with figures, you have to assume we are no different to most.  Obviously attendances have dropped off but most would agree not as much as expected.

Archived