IGNORED

Ukip - Employment Policies

Paddy31

In those sentences you have the real underlying reason that the Conservative Party will NEVER take us out of Europe. At the core of the Conservative Party is the Tory landowner that recieves EU grants and EU subsidies from the EU via the taxes we pay. As for UKIP employment policy, I personally couldn't give a toss what they are because I'll be voting UKIP to get MY COUNTRY out of the EU. The Lib-Lab-Con political elitists acted illegally in signing Britain over to the despot led EU project without a free and fair referendum.

There was a post legislative referendum in 1975. 66% of people were in favour of staying in the European Community at the time. 

If there were a referendum now, would the result have any bearing on your thinking?

I am surprised by your stance on employment rights. I think that is more important, and has a greater effect on my working life, than almost any other policy. There is a reasoned debate to be had over membership of the EU, balancing the positive effects of free trade with our nearest neighbours against the costs, both financial and legislative. 

In those sentences you have the real underlying reason that the Conservative Party will NEVER take us out of Europe. At the core of the Conservative Party is the Tory landowner that recieves EU grants and EU subsidies from the EU via the taxes we pay. As for UKIP employment policy, I personally couldn't give a toss what they are because I'll be voting UKIP to get MY COUNTRY out of the EU. The Lib-Lab-Con political elitists acted illegally in signing Britain over to the despot led EU project without a free and fair referendum.

Sure you'd care vociferously if the Nazi power-stealing EU had some employment policy you didn't like. Well, you did, until you found out it was the coalition's.

I will be voting UKIP (if I go with a 'top 4' vote) regardless of whether I support Europe or not. I would like to be able to say YES or NO on the matter. AFAIK Cameron gave a cast iron promise we would have a say during his last campaign but he's conveniently set it to a date where he would have to be re-elected for it to happen - what a load of bollocks.

In regards to the policy for small businesses. Its poorly written and expressed but small businesses do need flexibility. As someone who works for a business with less than 10 people I know employing people is expensive and risky and can make or break the company. I think the angle is good but not the implementation or presentation of it.

There was a post legislative referendum in 1975. 66% of people were in favour of staying in the European Community at the time. 

If there were a referendum now, would the result have any bearing on your thinking?

I am surprised by your stance on employment rights. I think that is more important, and has a greater effect on my working life, than almost any other policy. There is a reasoned debate to be had over membership of the EU, balancing the positive effects of free trade with our nearest neighbours against the costs, both financial and legislative. 

Over half the people alive today in the UK weren't old enough to vote in the EEC referendum of 1975. So, only those currently over 57 years old got to vote in that referendum in 1975. Let's have a referendum on our EU membership - what are the Lib-Lab-Con scared of? :P

Sure you'd care vociferously if the Nazi power-stealing EU had some employment policy you didn't like. Well, you did, until you found out it was the coalition's.

You still don't realize that the Lib-Con coalition is a puppet administration to the EU. The real power is now with the EU not Westminster thanks to the treasonous activities of various Lib-Lab-Con EU loving political traitors.

You still don't realize that the Lib-Con coalition is a puppet administration to the EU. The real power is now with the EU not Westminster thanks to the treasonous activities of various Lib-Lab-Con EU loving political traitors.

You don't like making straight responses, do you. Nailed on for a successful political career.

Over half the people alive today in the UK weren't old enough to vote in the EEC referendum of 1975. So, only those currently over 57 years old got to vote in that referendum in 1975. Let's have a referendum on our EU membership - what are the Lib-Lab-Con scared of? :P

I don't think that's how referendums work Gobbers- there isn't a statute of limitations on their validity. I think what you're arguing is that our relationship with the EU has changed sufficiently to warrant another one. You're welcome

Anyway Gobbers; don't take this the wrong way, but I'd always thought you were a gentleman of a certain age and would have been old enough to vote in the 1975 referendum?! Apologies if I'm wrong!

I don't think that's how referendums work Gobbers- there isn't a statute of limitations on their validity. I think what you're arguing is that our relationship with the EU has changed sufficiently to warrant another one. You're welcome

Anyway Gobbers; don't take this the wrong way, but I'd always thought you were a gentleman of a certain age and would have been old enough to vote in the 1975 referendum?! Apologies if I'm wrong!

I'm 49 next month. I hanker for the age when traitors would be hung or thrown in the Tower of London for trying to sell us out to the various European Continental despotic powers such as Hitler's 3rd Reich, Kaiser Bill's Germany, Napoleon's France or today's hopelessly corrupt and criminal led EU project. :shifty:  :englandsmile4wf:  :englandsmile4wf:

Kind of funny that the lefties are complaining about this, there are thousands of people currently employed who enjoy all of these shit employment benefits, they go by the name of agency workers.

Any decent company will offer a better employment environment, it happens now and has always been like this. To reel this out as something scandalous is laughable.

Kind of funny that the lefties are complaining about this, there are thousands of people currently employed who enjoy all of these shit employment benefits, they go by the name of agency workers.

Any decent company will offer a better employment environment, it happens now and has always been like this. To reel this out as something scandalous is laughable.

Agency workers enjoy the same employment rights as you,me or any other person employed by any company in the UK.

It's the law of the land.

Agency workers enjoy the same employment rights as you,me or any other person employed by any company in the UK.

Screech is right, in fact what good are these 'employment rights' if you can't afford the fees for a good lawyer to fight your corner in the law courts? Being in a Trades Union will bring some protection to an exploited employee but you've effectively got no employment rights at all if you can't afford to employ legal help.

Screech is right, in fact what good are these 'employment rights' if you can't afford the fees for a good lawyer to fight your corner in the law courts? Being in a Trades Union will bring some protection to an exploited employee but you've effectively got no employment rights at all if you can't afford to employ legal help.

Why have you put quotes around employment rights? Is it to suggest that they are "so-called" employment rights, rights in name only?

How much do you think a tribunal costs, by the way? 

But coming back round to the original thread, that's a coalition policy not an EU one

The Lib-Con and the EU are now one and the same - they are but different tiers of the same government. That's the whole point of voting UKIP so as to free Britain from the yoke of the EU project.

The Lib-Con and the EU are now one and the same - they are but different tiers of the same government. That's the whole point of voting UKIP so as to free Britain from the yoke of the EU project.

Being personal for a moment - you keep referring to the "EU despots", "EU tyranny" and "EU yoke". Which particular freedoms have been removed from you to make you feel that you are being oppressed by the European Union?

Different tiers of government can still make their own rules and regulation chief

As was demonstrated in Wythenshawe and Sale East by-election, every vote for UKIP increases the chances of a Labour victory in the next election because of the antiquated voting system we operate, so Red Ed sends his thanks

Being personal for a moment - you keep referring to the "EU despots", "EU tyranny" and "EU yoke". Which particular freedoms have been removed from you to make you feel that you are being oppressed by the European Union?

I want the freedom to express my disgust against the traitors that have sold us down the river of EU subjugation by being able to vote 'No' to EU membership in a free and fair referendum. The Lib-Lab-Con can stick their beloved EU membership where the sun doesn't shine. :D

Different tiers of government can still make their own rules and regulation chief

As was demonstrated in Wythenshawe and Sale East by-election, every vote for UKIP increases the chances of a Labour victory in the next election because of the antiquated voting system we operate, so Red Ed sends his thanks

Red Ed Milipede is from the same stable of EU loving jack asses as David Camoron.......i.e. Poxbridge University. :thumbsup:

I want the freedom to express my disgust against the traitors that have sold us down the river of EU subjugation by being able to vote 'No' to EU membership in a free and fair referendum. The Lib-Lab-Con can stick their beloved EU membership where the sun doesn't shine. :D

But you have that freedom - you're doing it now.

In what way are you and I subjugated by the EU?

If and when there is a referendum, the result is not a foregone conclusion. If the majority were to vote in favour of EU membership...

Really Bill??

Have you ever worked for an agency before? You will be hired and fired at the drop of a hat without any warning. I'm not sure which agency you have worked with in the past or currently, but I can assure you the theory of your working rights and the practice is considerably different.

Really Bill??

Have you ever worked for an agency before? You will be hired and fired at the drop of a hat without any warning. I'm not sure which agency you have worked with in the past or currently, but I can assure you the theory of your working rights and the practice is considerably different.

Where I work there are approx 15 agency workers,they enjoy the same rights as me whilst working for the company I work for,they must do by law.

But I do totally agree with you re the fact they are in the horrible position of any given day being laid off with no notice.

Archived