IGNORED

Matt Harrold In Close Shave

i_am_red

I used to get the BEP for my news on City. Mostly bought it Friday and Monday but read it in the shop the other days. In those times you couldn't help picking up some news about Rovers as they were on the facing page, so I had some research to base my abuse of their players on.

However, now I get my City news from the internet so these days I have absolutely no knowledge of Rovers whosoever so have no idea of their players at all. It's kind of weird. There are some gas at work so we usually have a bit of banner on the results on Mondays (neither have much to shout about) but that's it. The gas always seems to know how we've done but I hardly ever know how they've done. (No surprise there).

You need to know their players for trouble in the playground. When surrounded by rovers knuckle draggers from the year above and confronted as follows -

"Are you city or rovers?"

- "er, rovers?"

"Proove it. Whats our keeper called?"

- "er, can I google it?"

SMACK etc.....

You need to know their players for trouble in the playground. When surrounded by rovers knuckle draggers from the year above and confronted as follows -

"Are you city or rovers?"

- "er, rovers?"

"Proove it. Whats our keeper called?"

- "er, can I google it?"

SMACK etc.....

Just reply Steve Philips, I heard he's great at saving penalties

Archived