IGNORED

Pitch Next Season

Bob Taylor is GOD

Just have to get used to all the extra lines on the pitch.

Remember how bad it looked after the American football match was played at AG8 years ago

TBF, an American Football pitch looks like a piece of graph paper. Rugby markings are less obtrusive.

• Admin

Really? Last I heard it wasn't going down for a couple of years - till the pitch is "moved" ? Like to be proved wrong tho! Sure the rugger will screw our fantastic pitch.

Was confirmed by Dave Lloyd in a thread last week, see reply 13

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/161052-dave-lloyd-very-quiet-on-east-end-events/

Can anyone confirm if the pitch will also have under soil heating.

If so at what stage would this be installed?

Doubtful. I don't think this has even been considered.

The cost is massive and nowadays, games ar more likely to be called off because the stands or surrounding areas are unsafe, rather that the pitch being frozen, so there isn't much point in it.

Doubtful. I don't think this has even been considered.

The cost is massive and nowadays, games ar more likely to be called off because the stands or surrounding areas are unsafe, rather that the pitch being frozen, so there isn't much point in it.

Exactly this.

Unfortunately these days people can't be trusted to stand up straight, let alone hold flags.

Well, there's been some weird and wonderful 'sources' claimed on here before, but a speaking chair really is stretching it a bit far.

I did once see one on the muppet show, come to think of it......................

Never saw a talking chair? You haven't lived. Have a look at this.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DwdMea3Ph40

Just have to get used to all the extra lines on the pitch.

Remember how bad it looked after the American football match was played at AG8 years ago

how bad does the lines show up at wigan Brentford Swansea reading and the countless others?

it will hardly show

Archived