IGNORED

Chicken Tonight: A Huge Credit To Lady Q...

...and Mr Ian Wright. Wright, Wright. Any other football related ads we can think of, to save this desperate thread from being dragged off by the mods to wherever it is they drag threads off to? I seem to recall big Jackie Charlton scoffing some Shredded Wheat years ago.....

Les, have you escaped again ?

Didnt Pele once appear in a tv ad after going a bit 'soft in the head' ?

Maybe accounting for Brazil's numerous appearances and success in Semi-finals, using skill & technique.

Whereas England's attempts at emulating foreign teams by using or trying to use skillful tactics in favour of our more traditional hard-man approach has had limited success. 

Maybe accounting for Brazil's numerous appearances and success in Semi-finals, using skill & technique.

Whereas England's attempts at emulating foreign teams by using or trying to use skillful tactics in favour of our more traditional hard-man approach has had limited success. 

Skill and tecnique? Pah!

What's wrong with running around like headless chickens, shouting and arm-waving? That's what I want to know.

Mr Lineker's line in flavoured fried potatoes.

Also for us old uns, I seem to remember a black and white commercial from the 60s, with Bobby Moore, Martin Peters and Geoff Hurst and their wives, promoting drinking at your local.

I've just checked the Right Hon'd profile and he's shown as being no longer active. He has disappeared. Has he been deleted because of a post about chicken , or has he just left to go and live on another planet?

I've just checked the Right Hon'd profile and he's shown as being no longer active. He has disappeared. Has he been deleted because of a post about chicken , or has he just left to go and live on another planet?

Pretty poor show if he's been banned, IMO. I know he's a bit out there but at least he raises a few smiles around the place, which are always welcome in these austere football times.

I think the medics have caught him and returned him to the secure unit

Doesn't he already?

I hope he hasn't been banned - he do make I larf...

...and Mr Ian Wright. Wright, Wright. Any other football related ads we can think of, to save this desperate thread from being dragged off by the mods to wherever it is they drag threads off to? I seem to recall big Jackie Charlton scoffing some Shredded Wheat years ago.....

Hail Bobby Charlton !!!!!! Jackie's brother seemed to get more adulation - maybe he ate Cornflakes? :thumbsup:

Archived