IGNORED

The Bill

Red white and red

This is going to sound crazy... But I've just watched the bill and I swear I've just seen our very own David Lloyd on there?... If anybody can confirm this (David Lloyd himself) so I don't have to get myself sectioned, that would be lovely.

P.S 3 points today wouldn't go a miss.

Which us the "crazy" bit ? That you watched "the Bill " or that you thought you saw DL in the said programme ?

This calls for raised eyebrows !

...bring back The Bill, always consistantly watchable back in the day. It'd make a change from a lot of the dross we're force fed on tv nowadays ... Sun Hill vs  cooking/baking/dating/1hr makeover shows etc etc.

While we're at it can we bring back BCFC on Championship football programs too? .. I miss Championship games  :sad26:  :sad26:

...bring back The Bill, always consistantly watchable back in the day. It'd make a change from a lot of the dross we're force fed on tv nowadays ... Sun Hill vs  cooking/baking/dating/1hr makeover shows etc etc.

While we're at it can we bring back BCFC on Championship football programs too? .. I miss Championship games  :sad26:  :sad26:

All went downhhill when it changed from the more realistic Fat Sweaty Coppers to a soap opera about a load of people who looked like aspiring models (apart from Reg Hollis) all getting off with each other...

Did I ever tell you, they filmed the "drug bust" of a "drug overlord" on the tough "Jasmine Allen Estate" in the flat below mine in Wimbledon?  It's a bona fide Red-Robbo Lame To Fame....

All went downhhill when it changed from the more realistic Fat Sweaty Coppers to a soap opera about a load of people who looked like aspiring models (apart from Reg Hollis) all getting off with each other...

I vaguely remember the Bill in the late 80's when it was on once a week (Thursdays I think?) after the Watershed and I'm sure it was a bit more gritty than it was in its later years when it turned massively sh1t.

Archived