IGNORED

City Fans At Cheltenham Races.

osmanyoutool

Check out a tips site called Mr Fixit... very good especially the resident tipster for the horses.

For the record, I am not going to Cheltenham... really don't like it on Festival week (been before) but have next Friday off to jump into the local bookies for a few bets :)

Good luck at Cheltenham next week lads and lets get loads of winners.

Not got a lot of love for Cheltenham to be honest, bit too pretentious for my liking

More of a spit and sawdust kind of bloke!

I know what your saying mate you do get a few hooray henrys there,last year I had to have a piss in a sink in the toilets it was a case of doing that or piss myself , one hooray henry wanted to stick me in the stocks,until I threatened to stick the head on him he soon ****** off, not proud of myself but it had to be done.

I know what your saying mate you do get a few hooray henrys there,last year I had to have a piss in a sink in the toilets it was a case of doing that or piss myself , one hooray henry wanted to stick me in the stocks,until I threatened to stick the head on him he soon ****** off, not proud of myself but it had to be done.

Even in the bookies you get the muppets in there for Chelters..

Used to work in one and remember this guy (who only came in for Cheltenham) used to start shouting at the big screen before the race even started.

Not got a lot of love for Cheltenham to be honest, bit too pretentious for my liking

More of a spit and sawdust kind of bloke!

I find it too busy, too expensive and generally its not an enjoyable day out... If the weather is horrible it kind of dampens it further.

Prefer going to meetings like Stratford and Worcester to Cheltenham.

Ha, good work! There is just this odd way about Cheltenham people, bit like walking round Bath in a Gloucester Rugby shirt. They really do look down on you. *****s!

I find it too busy, too expensive and generally its not an enjoyable day out... If the weather is horrible it kind of dampens it further.

Prefer going to meetings like Stratford and Worcester to Cheltenham.

Been loads of times down the years, had nice weather once. Still bored out of my skull watching horses run round. Just don't get anything about the entire day, can't win a penny betting on football, and I claim to know a thing or two about that, let alone sodding horses. Lucky names is about where my knowledge begins and ends!

Archived