IGNORED

Bristol City Vs Sheffield Utd Match Thread

You Do The Dziekanowski

Whilst fustrating it does take time to transform a side and it is not a quick fix. One thing I feel is that we cannot keeep looking for the 'miracle' as in a new manager etc etc.

My observations is that we know what fraialties we have and the manager is well aware of them.

All we can do is support him during this transition and give it time. How it ends nobody knows but listening to Cotts at least he is trying adf not just droning and sucking in air.

There are players at the club who regularly put in a shift for the club and in my opinion it is too early to make a judgement on any new siginings.

COYR

Whilst fustrating it does take time to transform a side and it is not a quick fix. One thing I feel is that we cannot keeep looking for the 'miracle' as in a new manager etc etc.

My observations is that we know what fraialties we have and the manager is well aware of them.

All we can do is support him during this transition and give it time. How it ends nobody knows but listening to Cotts at least he is trying adf not just droning and sucking in air.

There are players at the club who regularly put in a shift for the club and in my opinion it is too early to make a judgement on any new siginings.

COYR

Would you say that expecting to be at least slightly competitive in a league in which we have one of the biggest budgets is looking for a miracle? This is no transition period - we have a squad of players who are utter garbage and produce nothing but week after week of dross performances.

Archived