IGNORED

Gillingham

Cap flinger

If the players don't put it in against the Gills we should all **** off at half time! they should come back out to an empty stadium.

If they can't be bothered why the hell should we, we have been put through enough now and time to make a stand.

That's never going to happen and not something I would do anyway.

But that being said and after the comments that are showing up on here now from SC IF we were to lose to the Gills SC better watch out I can see it getting really hostile towards him!

Was just thinking, it might be better for us if it's post poned, shrewsbury is our most important game of the season, and a break next week end would mean that the lads wefe nice and fresh when we play them !

And that would make all the difference...

If the players don't put it in against the Gills we should all **** off at half time! they should come back out to an empty stadium.

If they can't be bothered why the hell should we, we have been put through enough now and time to make a stand.

It never worked when McInness was manager! We were crap in a half empty and a three quarter empty stadium...Just like now!

To think we turned down Neil Warnock and Joe Royal!! Hilarious!!

They fail to spot teammates 20 yards away, so I'd be very surprised if they noticed what went on in the stands.

As for the 'powers that be' I expect they'll be too busy hanging their heads in shame to notice.

Archived