IGNORED

Didn't See That Coming,

timothy bird

SC: "I fully expected to lose 3-0, I'd be lying if I said I didn't see it coming."

How about picking up on the questionable 'winner' statement than something that's perfectly reasonable.

When we played them last we both looked poor clubs, they sat back and we could not create anything - so why expect to lose 3-0

Because Steve (footballing genius) Lansdown didn't think Warnock or Holloway were the "right fit" for this club...

Although not the best available candidate I don't think Cotterill is the problem. The problems at Bristol City are far more fundamental.

Frightening but true. It doesn't help that the board gives the impression that it would prefer the fans to pay by direct debit and cease to bother the Ashton Gate staff.

Cotterill isn't to blame in my opinion. How many times in the past 3-4 years under differing managers have we seen goals conceded like the second one today. We are on the attack and 10 seconds later the ball is in our net! There is something far deeper wrong at the club, everything is way too cushy for the players and none of them give a toss about our club.

Cotterill isn't to blame in my opinion. How many times in the past 3-4 years under differing managers have we seen goals conceded like the second one today. We are on the attack and 10 seconds later the ball is in our net! There is something far deeper wrong at the club, everything is way too cushy for the players and none of them give a toss about our club.

It is tempting to over analyse and guess something bad is happening yet to be identified.

Fact is though that each and every manager has been able to sign a raft of players and all but a few over the years have been garbage.

That is the fault of the manager and/or the players.

The managers and their players are not good enough and the board isn't good enough in selecting good managers in the first place.

Simple.

Archived