IGNORED

Extend Elliot's Loan?

cityexile

Am I right in saying his loan period is now up? Did we have an option to extend? If so, should we?

Thought he has been ok in the few I have seen, and from reports today he was the best of a bad bunch. Sc seems stubborn that his new spine would make the difference, but Moore and El seem little if any better than what we add, and Barnett seems to add nothing so far.

If he is off, thanks for at least trying when I have seen you, and good luck in the future.

No better than anything we have got, and adds nothing to the team. We desperately need width & pace in midfield, and that should be our priority. And if Williams and Osbourne really are the best full backs we have, that could be an area to strengthen,

Or shall we sign a Cardiff keeper, a centre back and a central midfielder??!!??

Was there yesterday and he was head and shoulders above anyone on our team. He controlled the ball well in midfield and had a couple of cracks at goal with a couple of our best efforts, he ain't afraid to run at players and track back as well. Offers more in midfield than anyone else at present and personally he sort of reminds me of a David Noble type player. I would definitely extend his loan until the end of the season. We need to bomb out Barnett very quickly. Him and Jet seem afraid to even move, it's like having two ornaments up front. How Barnett got 90 minutes I don't know and the decision to bring off Pack and Cunningham when they had been playing well was a joke, it should have been JET and Barnett off, both were an insult to the shirt yesterday.

Archived