IGNORED

Refund!

LECW

The ******* don t deserve our support.. I'm a season ticket holder and have been to 1 of the last 8 home games!!

You deserve a ******* medal mate for going up there.. Seriously.. Fair play to you

Barring Norwich (the only one I can think of) a teams support does drop when performances are crap so you are not alone, I am sure like many when performances improve and we are chasing promotion etc, you will be back.  That is what football fans are like.  It is easy turning up to cheer a team on when things are going well but not quite so much fun when the team is poor as we are now seeing.

Watching these useless ***** and a succession of managers who havent got to grips with the useless little cints masquerading as BCFC, I really cant be ****** to turn up wasting a ton a game if me n Mrs Bucks pitch up to watch dross, spineless, clueless dross week in week out. For the first time in almost 30 years of being a City fan, I cant be ****** arsed anymore, and DILLIGAF if folks dont like it. Quite frankly watching Aylesbury Utd would be more exciting....and beleive me, THAT really should be embarrassing, cos the Ducks are ****** shite too..

...not only that, but there has been no indication for a long time.that things may improve?

so more fool anyone who goes to support these wasters

People pay their money they have seen a game of football and that's it really. It's the risk people take. Wr don't get a refund if we go to the cinema anf the film is shite a football match is no different.

TBH if it's true that JET is on 10k a week, then tbh for the lack of effort he's shown lately, he can afford to refund the 900 odd that went !! It's only a weeks wages and he sure as hell ain't earned them in a while.

Maybe you could ask him for a refund on the 17 goals he has scored so far this season at the same time.

According to you he has done nothing to deserve them.

Maybe you could ask him for a refund on the 17 goals he has scored so far this season at the same time.

According to you he has done nothing to deserve them.

Think it is 18? And 9 assists. Basically if he isn't involved in a goal then we don't score often.

If SC can't get the best out of him then we are down.

Archived