IGNORED

A Bit Calmer Today?

whale

Its interesting to get other fans views whale. I didn't make the trip yesterday because I feared a thrashing and I was unfortunately correct. Its been coming the last few games, tranmere should have beaten us. I really hope cotteril can turn it around asap, starting with a win next week. Otherwise we are screwed. Osborne and Williams are our two best centre backs for sure, they would make a decent partnership because neither is slow, the problem is cotteril is playing them all to include el abd- who has been a really poor signing tbh, he doesn't bring anything different to the party other than having the turning circle of my 90 year old grandmother. This time next week things could look a lot rosier, if we get a win we will drag the gills right into the mire too, I don't hold any hope with this city side though im afraid.

I'm still pretty annoyed to be honest.

The four centre backs thing just isn't working. Even worse when he wants to 'play out from the back'. Cunningham should be LB without a shadow of a doubt. He has been brilliant at LB and LWB under SC but as per usual SC shuffles things around and even though Greg is a good option out wide I just don't see why he's been moved in to a more advanced role when playing so well further back.

Good to see your mates views are consistent with a lot of those on this forum though. Shame SC doesn't share them! However if they have seen Tyrone Barnett in recent weeks I don't think they would have been quite so generous with their opinion of him yesterday.

Nothing worked for Tyrone yesterday. Touches were terrible, looked slow and couldn't head the ball

But who could we bring on? No one because we have failed to replace the strikers we have sold!!! :grr:

Nothing worked for Tyrone yesterday. Touches were terrible, looked slow and couldn't head the ball

But who could we bring on? No one because we have failed to replace the strikers we have sold!!! :grr:

That is a problem for us at the moment.

I think even when the likes of JET or Barnett are dropped they know we don't have the depth so won't be out of the team for long. Don't think that gives them the kick up the ass they need.

Ryan Taylor more mobile, better in the air, more effort. How the hell did we end up with Barnett?

Archived