IGNORED

I Think Its My Fault

Go Junior GO

I started watching city in 90s started going in the east end when russell osman /joe jordon era and we went down.

then started going in atyeo with some relative success during the wilson/ gary johnson era, 

started going back in east end on dmacs first game in charge and have been since except for the rovers game   when I sat in Atyeo!!!

Im going this sat but not got my ticket yet!!!!!

It's definitely not your fault sonny Jim, although following City gives all of us silly, stupid sods who do it year in year out a hefty burden of guilt that is inexplicable.

If Wigan , Lord save us, can have a Premier League team ........................ ......................................... ............................. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

At Bristol City FC

The owner

The chairman

The board

The Manager and

The players

are to blame mainly for not making the right choices and not trying hard enough.

we skint ourselves every week and sing our nuts off for the very rare occasions when we have a brilliant game (Leyton Orient was Mint - but don't get carried away thinking that CITY can do that to order at the moment

No we just have to pray that another Alan Dicks turns up by accident

because the useless people in charge of our Club are incapable of making that happen by design

It's the Adidas Kit!

its my fault,i bought the shirts bar last seasons homer,horrid thing it was, and wear them matchdays.this seasons away top scored for me at orient,the training top is hit and miss and my jet home shirt i cant force myself to don incase i am a bad omen and make his barren spell even worse . ps,the hireite play off shirt was unlucky against coventry too :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Starting to think it is my fault. At the start of the new season I promised myself I will take along a piece of toast dipped in malt cider, then hang it up in the stadium somewhere for good luck and to ward off the bad spirits. But unfortunately I did not do it, as it felt too silly to do it. I might pluck up the courage this Saturday and see what happens.

Sorry guys it is my fault.

Sorry guys, it's my fault. In 22 years of following the City, I've never seen us win away. Seriously, I was even at Exeter in the LDV Paint, Shield Van Trophy southern area final second leg after we were 5-1 up at AG and could only score a goal off Beadle's bum to finish 1-1.

So it's my fault. (at least for our god awful away record anyway)

No, it's my fault.

I remember when Windass shaped up for that shank of a volley I allowed myself to sit back in my seat and quickly in my head think something along the lines of 'bit ambitious....won't score from there!'

Of course by the time I had processed that the net had bulged  :facepalm:

Starting to think it is my fault. At the start of the new season I promised myself I will take along a piece of toast dipped in malt cider, then hang it up in the stadium somewhere for good luck and to ward off the bad spirits. But unfortunately I did not do it, as it felt too silly to do it. I might pluck up the courage this Saturday and see what happens.

Sorry guys it is my fault.

I've been under the impression that it's all been my fault due to not having the right background

picture on my laptop, but can now see that my fears were misplaced, it was your fault along,

you should be ashamed of yourself.

I've been under the impression that it's all been my fault due to not having the right background

picture on my laptop, but can now see that my fears were misplaced, it was your fault along,

you should be ashamed of yourself.

I thought it might have been my fault. Can anyone tell me, if I bring in a piece of toast dipped in cider, would this be banned because it would be in sight of the pitch? Also I am not too sure where I am going to hang this up. I was thinking about the crossbar, in front of the East End. Might have to sneak down on Friday night to do this, do you know if the gates are locked? I can't do it on Saturday because I think the stewards would get funny about my 12 bore.

Archived