IGNORED

Players Wages & Ffp Enjoy.

Davros

i have never heard Jet or any of the current squad are on 15k ..not having a dig at you but it annoys me that players wages

are linked to performance or ability...if someone is prepared to pay you a fortune to play football take it ..

I've seen the comment that JETs on 15k a week a few times now.. this thread is justified to stop people making assumptions about wages

Well when you spend 5 years at university then work 60 hour weeks to discover that a lower league carthorse 6 years your junior earns the same money you do - then add the fact a bloke who can't even make the team outearns you by almost a hundred grand.

I will just hope these numbers are wrong.

I can sure take being shat on by the likes of Rooney - who can play - but these inept clowns??

Is SOD having a 1m pay off anywhere near the mark? Can anyone confirm this is the ball park figure he would of received?

Do we really pay managers a million a year? If so, I'm astonished they sacked him and more astonished Cotts came on a 5 year deal...

id imagine theres a big 'keep your mouth shut' bonus in that somewhere, been some strange things happening ,how else do you account for the way we went down last season??

I can honestly say (and I know) that a number of those salaries are wildly inaccurate.  One of them is in fact overstated by 350%!

Not a dig Davros, as I can appreciate what you are trying to get across, but of the ones which I know for sure, they are way off the mark.  Put it this way, the difference between your Level 1 and your Level 5 is a lot bigger (in both directions).

I can honestly say (and I know) that a number of those salaries are wildly inaccurate.  One of them is in fact overstated by 350%!

Not a dig Davros, as I can appreciate what you are trying to get across, but of the ones which I know for sure, they are way off the mark.  Put it this way, the difference between your Level 1 and your Level 5 is a lot bigger (in both directions).

I'm not offended its just a hypothetical model,  I know its not accurate its just to convey how wildly inacurate people who think our playing budget is dishing out 10K or 15K a week salaries in league one.  We might very well have a few in there from the seasoned pro's that didnt have a religation clause in their contracts, but for sure none of this seasons hires will be on that sort of money.

bloody hell.

unless and until some players are willing to post their wage slips /P60s online then noone has a scooby do what any of them earns.

There isn't really anything more or less inaccurate in your post verses the posters you are trying to disabuse.

i look forward to our players proving that they are a hard working underpaid lot. I'm sure most of the youngsters might earn something we'd consider appropriate, but if some of the top earners got known I'm equally sure we'd be appalled.

Archived