IGNORED

League Table Tight (Gillingham)

YellowRabbit

Looking at L1 right now, Gillingham are the middle of mid-table, YET if we beat them Sat we are just three points off them with the same amount of games. Say we beat them and win the next game, and they lose their next game, we're actually level with them. Interesting.

They won't be 12th after this evening's games, I'd wager.

We will likely be 3 points adrift of safety after tonight as well as I can see Crawley and Crewe getting points.

Saturday really is pretty much "must win" IMO, we can't afford to go 3 home games with no win.

Attack.

They won't be 12th after this evening's games, I'd wager.

We will likely be 3 points adrift of safety after tonight as well as I can see Crawley and Crewe getting points.

Saturday really is pretty much "must win" IMO, we can't afford to go 3 home games with no win.

Attack.

Agreed. For all the times we've spoken of games being must win, this one really is! We MUST pick up three points.

Yes, just been looking at that as well.

Due to the number of games played, we HAVE to drag gillingham down into it.

We're running out of opportunities, and this is a big one.

Also, it would be nice to go into the shrewsbury game in a slightly more confident position.

At the very least we need to turn up tonight, and hope gillingham don't.

We can do this.

I'm not a fan of the grinch, but I'll support him whilst he's here.

Yes, just been looking at that as well.

Due to the number of games played, we HAVE to drag gillingham down into it.

We're running out of opportunities, and this is a big one.

Also, it would be nice to go into the shrewsbury game in a slightly more confident position.

At the very least we need to turn up tonight, and hope gillingham don't.

We can do this.

I'm not a fan of the grinch, but I'll support him whilst he's here.

Tonight? Might be an empty ground mate!

Tonight? Might be an empty ground mate!

Oh poo.

Don't know how or why I thought we were playing tonight (especially considering the amount of games we've played), but gutted all the same. Was looking forward to listening in. Just goes to show how addictive football is, that I'm still dying for my fix, despite the fact we're utter sh@te and the lowest I can ever remember...

Looking at L1 right now, Gillingham are the middle of mid-table, YET if we beat them Sat we are just three points off them with the same amount of games. Say we beat them and win the next game, and they lose their next game, we're actually level with them. Interesting.

There are an awful lot of If's there,but i can see you are a glass half full man.

Archived