IGNORED

Walsall, Stevenage And Crawley Away

sglosbcfc

I am wondering what sort of ticket allocations we will get for these matches if as many are predicting we are still in a relegation fight at the time of them. It could be a Coventry situation at the last two i.e more City than home fans. It goes without saying I'd much rather be stuck in boring mid table by then of course.

I am wondering what sort of ticket allocations we will get for these matches if as many are predicting we are still in a relegation fight at the time of them. It could be a Coventry situation at the last two i.e more City than home fans. It goes without saying I'd much rather be stuck in boring mid table by then of course.

I live in stevenage so im hopping its a decent allocation becuase I dont get to go to many games and its on my list ;)

Perhaps Stevenage should give us as many as we'd like, seeing as they can't even get 2000 to turn up tonight, pitiful.

There ground is not the nicest and there were more than 2000 people there *cough* *cough* I didnt go but I seen the ground from my house earlier.

Unless we go on a 7 match winning streak starting saturday we're probably be in the mix for the remainder of the season.

Archived