IGNORED

Next Two Games

Swindon8er

Gillingham and Shrews 6 points is a must for me, dont fancy us getting anything from Peterborough away,. Saturday is a huge chance to drag the Gills righ into the dogfight.

Im workibg Sat but hope you all get more effort than Saturday and I will be at Shrewsbury and Posh, god knows why.

Next two games will define our season for me.

We all said the same before Tranmere and Sheffield United and we've been saying it all season that the next one is a 'must win' but I agree. We need to win on Saturday more than at any point so far this season to avoid getting cut adrift, but I can just see these next 2 games passing by with only a point to show as its been the story of our season so far.

Gillingham and Shrews 6 points is a must for me, dont fancy us getting anything from Peterborough away,. Saturday is a huge chance to drag the Gills righ into the dogfight.

Im workibg Sat but hope you all get more effort than Saturday and I will be at Shrewsbury and Posh, god knows why.

Next two games will define our season for me.

Fair enough to set your sights high, but 4 points would be a gd return. We're at the bottom 4 a reason - we don't win many "back to back!". Could really do with winning at home tho, to get us fans cheering again . Its not over till its over. It'll be a long slog till the end of the season I'm afraid. But I'm optimistic well be ok come the end ( but not confident!!). COYR

Archived