IGNORED

And Now This

Esmond Million's Bung

Disgusting they, have given in effect (if not in name) amnesty and immunity to prosecution to terrorist, whereas our soldiers have prosecution hovering over their heads everyday. I am not surprised they kept this so quite,and going back to the Scottish independence thread, would you trust these politician to negotiate a good deal for us ?

38 of which were sent by This coalliton goevnment

indeed under a one sided secret deal set up by St Tony Blair and the cuprinol kid, whereby cowardly murdering IRA scum got immunity from prosecution but not the military or loyalists, because St Tony was in such a hurry to seal the deal before handing over the reins to Gormless Brown.

indeed under a one sided secret deal set up by St Tony Blair and the cuprinol kid, whereby cowardly murdering IRA scum got immunity from prosecution but not the military or loyalists, because St Tony was in such a hurry to seal the deal before handing over the reins to Gormless Brown.

nope all parties are guilty blair brown clegg camron, tory lib dem labour, you can't just pin this on nu labour, the opperstion would of known and did nothing to stop it,

its the whole politivcal elete that should be ashamed

The opposition certainly wouldn't have known, considering it was considered top secret. I doubt anyone outside of the cabinet knew.

they knew as soon as the got into power and did nothing to stop it, 38 were sent after this current govenment was elected,

they knew as soon as the got into power and did nothing to stop it, 38 were sent after this current govenment was elected,

of course they knew once they came into power FFS by then it was irreversible, the problem is St Tony kept it secret from everybody bar the CPS and the northern Irish old bill and of course Sinn fein IRA , even the tories couldn't renege on St Tony's terms of surrender/peace treaty, otherwise the treaties after both world wars would have been ripped up once the glaring mistakes had been discovered.

I suspect in fact the only way the tories could legally bring this to the public arena is to do what they have done test the letter in court.

Thank god labour are not in power now yesterdays sentences for Lee Rigby's killers would never have happened because never in this world would labour have ignored a court of human rights ruling in fact they would probably be preparing another set of letters to give them their get out jail free cards once we pull out of Afghanistan another St Tony triumph.

This article is from the 22nd May 2013.

The seventh paragraph down is the key.

A few people who claim they didn't know about this are obviously lying.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3318936/

Come on Bill, that is his defence team releasing information after his arrest and subsequent charging last year, nothing more nothing less and 6 years after the event.

Bottom line it was a one sided shoddy secret deal brokered by St Tony who was on an ego trip and would given away anything to rush this through before Gormless took over and the cuprinol kid aka Hain, they even cowardly left soldiers out to dry to rush this deal through, it's a disgraceful one sided deal, but whose surprised, even the good old guardian believe that St Tony should now release the secret letter that led to this travesty.

PS:- The UK police obviously didn't know because they had an outstanding arrest warrant for him, as I said on a previous post, I suspect that having to send out 38 of these letters left a bad taste in the mouth of the tories and they decided to test the legal voracity of this letter in the courts and at the same time allow the public into the grubby secret.

Come on Bill, that is his defence team releasing information after his arrest and subsequent charging last year, nothing more nothing less and 6 years after the event.

Bottom line it was a one sided shoddy secret deal brokered by St Tony who was on an ego trip and would given away anything to rush this through before Gormless took over and the cuprinol kid aka Hain, they even cowardly left soldiers out to dry to rush this deal through, it's a disgraceful one sided deal, but whose surprised, even the good old guardian believe that St Tony should now release the secret letter that led to this travesty.

PS:- The UK police obviously didn't know because they had an outstanding arrest warrant for him, as I said on a previous post, I suspect that having to send out 38 of these letters left a bad taste in the mouth of the tories and they decided to test the legal voracity of this letter in the courts and at the same time allow the public into the grubby secret.

What I'm saying Esmond is that politicians like Northern Ireland First Minister, the DUP leader Peter Robinson is claiming he knew nothing about these letters.

Whereas anyone who takes a interest would know it was in the public domain last MAY!

If he was capable of doing his job he would have been aware of this,which I'm sure he was!

So why is he claiming he wasn't aware.

What I'm saying Esmond is that politicians like Northern Ireland First Minister, the DUP leader Peter Robinson is claiming he knew nothing about these letters.

Whereas anyone who takes a interest would know it was in the public domain last MAY!

If he was capable of doing his job he would have been aware of this,which I'm sure he was!

So why is he claiming he wasn't aware.

I suspect because until the letter was challenged and actually produced in court it could have been untrue.

Fair point, I still think he knew though!

I see that Robinson has now come out and said that the letters are worthless.

The Government will go to the court of appeal I would imagine.

Well that's not what Hain is saying, in fact he is saying there were secret deals on both sides, to take the sting out of this.

Well that's not what Hain is saying, in fact he is saying there were secret deals on both sides, to take the sting out of this.

Yes,secret deals. But not secret enough to get reported in May 2013, but the NI Minister obviously doesn't read things relating to what NI ministers should know about!

He's now removed his threat to resign! I wonder why!

I've read and re-read that article, and can't see any mention of specific letters being sent to 187 individuals.. The article is more in the context of the of the very public attempt to put into law amnesty for those accused of crimes during the trouble.

As this was not put in to law it seems Blair has gone and done it anyway.

I've read and re-read that article, and can't see any mention of specific letters being sent to 187 individuals.. The article is more in the context of the of the very public attempt to put into law amnesty for those accused of crimes during the trouble.

As this was not put in to law it seems Blair has gone and done it anyway.

The part I don't get is these letters were supposably sent to 187 individuals, including many who are either in "hiding"or "on the run".

Is it just me that assumes that someone doing either of those things,wouldn't actually give out there postal address to the British Government in order to receive one of these letters?!

Something doesn't add up.

Because he has got what he wanted a judicial review plain and simple, next?.

Not as simple as we think!

Defence Minister Anna Soubry, a former barrister, has warned there was no chance of a judicial review.

"You can't judicially review the decision," she said.

"You can appeal it, the prosecution can appeal it. The Crown Prosecution Service has taken the view that these are not the right circumstances to appeal it."

The part I don't get is these letters were supposably sent to 187 individuals, including many who are either in "hiding"or "on the run".

Is it just me that assumes that someone doing either of those things,wouldn't actually give out there postal address to the British Government in order to receive one of these letters?!

Something doesn't add up.

they would have just been handed to Sinn Fein

Not as simple as we think!

Defence Minister Anna Soubry, a former barrister, has warned there was no chance of a judicial review.

"You can't judicially review the decision," she said.

"You can appeal it, the prosecution can appeal it. The Crown Prosecution Service has taken the view that these are not the right circumstances to appeal it."

Yes I am well aware of that, the judicial review is about the secret deals that led to this process of sending out the get of jail free cards and to check whether anymore like the trial that collapsed this week leading to the wider public finding out about this secret St Tony ego trip were sent out erroneously.

Archived