IGNORED

Doncaster Reserves

IdliketoRogerMoore

Don't underestimate the teenage girl fan. I was at a SoccerSix event last Friday at the SoccerDome in London. There were lots of teams made up of 'celebrities', mainly boy bands who are just about breaking through and people from tv reality shows, Britain's got talent, X factor etc. There were thousands and thousands of screaming girls there (my poor eardrums). All the girls wanted 'selfies' with the 'celebs' and there was no one there half as famous as this One Direction lad.

• Admin

Don't underestimate the teenage girl fan. I was at a SoccerSix event last Friday at the SoccerDome in London. There were lots of teams made up of 'celebrities', mainly boy bands who are just about breaking through and people from tv reality shows, Britain's got talent, X factor etc. There were thousands and thousands of screaming girls there (my poor eardrums). All the girls wanted 'selfies' with the 'celebs' and there was no one there half as famous as this One Direction lad.

Come on then, spill the beans - who were you there to see? :P

Come on then, spill the beans - who were you there to see? :P

Ha ha, not me doing the screaming. I'm surprised there weren't t shirts etc being sold there though, teenage girls will spend a fortune on merchandise. I'm sure my daughter said one of the 'boy bands' has someone from Bristol in it, don't suppose he's a City fan...!

Reading the bollocks written on the BBC Yorkshire site, something like ".....of course Donny are used to thousands descending on the Keepmoat every other week, why, they had NEARLY ten thousand for the South Yorkshire derby v Barnsley....."

Yeah, that'll be right... thousands :laugh:

just me playing the pedant but surely more than 1999 moves into the realms of thousands!

Sounds horrendous

Archived