IGNORED

The Tan Upsetting Red Dragons Fans Again

Big Red Rich

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26366898

Oh the hilarity. Claims in an interview this morning that he has 90% backing of the fans, that the fans should apologise to him and that Solksjaer's performance so far is because of Mackay's transfers. I know we are struggling like a 1 day old trying to walk at the moment but thank f### we don't have an idiot like this changing the DNA of our club....

We do have somebody who has sounded out blue away shirts...with an increasing nod towards 'Bristol Sport' we should be very concerned.

Also I think he's right, Cardiff have a lot of plastics these days and probably 90% do back him because their proper support don't go anymore and that leaves just a few to make a song and dance about what has happened at that club.

Also I think he's right, Cardiff have a lot of plastics these days and probably 90% do back him because their proper support don't go anymore and that leaves just a few to make a song and dance about what has happened at that club.

Plenty more than 10% of their home allocation in the away end at Liverpool a few weeks ago.

Plenty more than 10% of their home allocation in the away end at Liverpool a few weeks ago.

Maybe, but those fans were singing "If you sack Malky you'll have a riot on your hands".  Then Malky got sacked, and what happened......nothing.

There are undoubtedly more than 10% who don't agree with what Tan is doing, but until they stand up for their club and stop going, they are effectively supporting his regime.

No sympathy.

Archived