IGNORED

He Wants Out

Major Isewater

The dressing room has issued a statement that he is not lost and knows exactly where he is.

He has however had more than enough of players disappearing between leaving him and their arrival on the pitch and has decided to call it a day as he can no longer accept being a scapegoat when there are dozens more deserving.

End of statement

The dressing room has issued a statement that he is not lost and knows exactly where he is.

He has however had more than enough of players disappearing between leaving him and their arrival on the pitch and has decided to call it a day as he can no longer accept being a scapegoat when there are dozens more deserving.

End of statement

I laughed AtB....Gallows humour I feel!....God I am dreading tomorrow!!!

End of statement

Have you been receiving psychic messages from the late Right Hon Les Q?

If so, keep us informed.

If you ask me it's all a front, he doesn't even like gravy. He much prefers a fine au jus.

Please please. Don't insult the Right Hon by saying he prefers poncey French stuff over traditional British fare.

P. S. To ensure we don't go the same way as the Right Hon - i e exterminated - I'd like to point out that the usual pre match meal for Paris Saint Germain includes au jus

Archived