IGNORED

Nigels Display

Cowshed

Quite frankly disappointed at the video .. The display is impressive .. Very impressive Infact but it doesn't capture the true intimidation of selhurst .. Simply because it didn't get the roar of Glad All Over at the end... I personally would say when palace get going its the most intimidating caldron of noise in England puts stoke to shame..

Quite frankly disappointed at the video .. The display is impressive .. Very impressive Infact but it doesn't capture the true intimidation of selhurst .. Simply because it didn't get the roar of Glad All Over at the end... I personally would say when palace get going its the most intimidating caldron of noise in England puts stoke to shame..

Hows that happen then?

Once were timid Nigels who ran away when Bristol City fans went boo to now the most intimidating cauldron of noise in England.

I can quite categorically state that in my own personal opinion Selhurst is about as intimidating as going to Bury!!

Because as other English grounds have gotten more and more tinpot palace have taken a step back added a European spin on there holmesdale end .. Also it may be something to do with the fact they've moved the away fans . I mean it takes a lot to be impressed with opposition fans but I think they've found that mixture of noise , positional sense and also positivity for the team .. ..

It helps that they are having the time of their lives in the Premier League and enjoying it whatever happens.

I would like to see what they would do be like if they were 21st in L1.

This exactly. When we were doing well the east end and ashton gate was rocking and full every week, it comes with the territory.

It helps that they are having the time of their lives in the Premier League and enjoying it whatever happens.

I would like to see what they would do be like if they were 21st in L1.

Palace are good at working with fans. They send players out to meet fans in pubs, include fans in club decisions etc. That has to have a benefit. Health and safety at Ashton Gate would see a display like that off.

Palace are good at working with fans. They send players out to meet fans in pubs, include fans in club decisions etc. That has to have a benefit. Health and safety at Ashton Gate would see a display like that off.

Dead right. BCFC would rather we posted them the money and stayed at home.

I understand the HF (Holmesdale Fanatics) hold their own 'player of the season' awards and players go to a bar/pub to accept the award, I know Neil Danns done this a few years back.

A club connected and to think they used to admire the Eastend of Ashton Gate, I'd in fact argue we challenged a response from Palace because we were so good...now we've gone a bit Reading and they...have not. I admire Palace for what they've achieved off the field but we could be even better - we used to be. There is a large divide between sets of fans at AG however...which includes my own opinions on the recent drummers.

In response to intimidating...no chance but certainly impressive, I nod my head in Palaces general direction.

Dead right. BCFC would rather we posted them the money and stayed at home.

A perception that creates negativity. German clubs are owned by the fans, fans are obviously involved in decisions affecting club policy away from the team. German fans v English fans? Bristol City requires some of that this is our club mentality too.

Archived