IGNORED

Adam El Abd Interview On Player

MarcusX

Probably one of the hardest people to listen to, the guy cones across as being thick as shit with the odd generic cliche!

I know footballers aren't the brightest but I think we've got some of the dumbest (or certainly sound it in interview) players iv ever known us have!

Ive not seen that interview, but I always think that most of our players buck that trend. Apart from Albert!

Baldock is very eloquent. As was DJ. Bryan, Cunningham, Marv, Waggers, amongst others come across well.

Still, good to find something else to have a pointless moan about, just before kick off in an important game!

What's with this new obsession with how our managers and players sound in the media?! Personality is edging over actual substance these days. Have you had a camera shoved in your face? You might find that you don't come across on camera as well as you'd wish. You'd also probably find that as soon as that cameras off a lot of the personalies of those at our club (past and present) are a hell of a lot different.

Probably one of the hardest people to listen to, the guy cones across as being thick as shit with the odd generic cliche!

I know footballers aren't the brightest but I think we've got some of the dumbest (or certainly sound it in interview) players iv ever known us have

Have you noticed MX that he not only talks...... but he :

Walks Like An Egyptian too?? .... 

I know footballers aren't the brightest but I think we've got some of the dumbest (or certainly sound it in interview) players iv ever known us have!

Fits in nicely with the manager then. Footballer bumper book of bollocks football speak.

So tiresome,same bland clap trap banded about!  Don't know why they bother, may as well roll out  a tape recording with football cliche buzzword bingo!

If anything he comes across as a guy keeping his cards to his chest.

Archived