IGNORED

Do The Pardew

where's the joy

Bored on a saturday waiting for JET to get a sweat on?

gone blind watching Flint hoof another ball into the sun?

then liven your match day up by DOING THE PARDEW

this complex new game may cost you a lot of money, and you may not be able to do it on the touchline for very long, but it will soon catch on in the stands close, but not too close, to the directors box.

you wait for someone to jostle past you, perhaps with a wobbly mug of coffee or a steaming hot pie, or better still a football they want to get hold of and get back on the pitch and then you rub your head across their face, having died your hair a granddad's shade of white so you are easily spotted, and wait for them to push you back; at which point (and this is the fun part) you do it again, while drooling at the mouth a bit.

your friends will disown you, your kids will walk away in disgust and everyone who is younger than you will laugh in your face.

they will say "thats the trouble with granddads today they've got no sense of respect"

so come on all you city fans over the age of 50, lets disgrace our club and DO THE PARDEW. 100 GRAND doesn't matter its only a months wages!

my lads just go tickets for newcastle at fulham next weekend, so am thinking of going to 'do the pardew'.

i will be sure to let you all know how we get on. the other bit of news is that fulham always let in 3 per game, so for once i hope to see a defence even worse than our own and see what we are doing better than them, bare in mind this is where fontaine started

Archived