IGNORED

Operation Trojan!

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

If this is true, it does give some credence to those worried about the Islamification of Britian. Of course it could be an elaborate reverse bit of propaganda, although perhaps the telling bit is contained in, where it says people are afraid to speak out in case in ends their careers. Are we treading on eggshells so much that discussion and concerns can't be aired?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-26482599

There are some well made points above.

However the concerning thing to me are the FACTS found by Ofsted:

Non Muslim staff made to wear Islamic dress - I don't just mean 'not short skirts', but the full ensemble.

The eradication of Darwin, homosexuality,and other faiths, to the point that they were deemed not to exist!

That is not acceptable at all, and why the school was closed.

I have yet to see a current Sikh/Buddist/Christian school exclude evolution, homosexuality and other faiths. If they exist, they should be closed as well.

As for marginalising Muslims - they ran this school. It was their doing. They set the syllabus.

Who else CAN be blamed?

The channel 4 documentary on the undercover filming in Mosques, showing terrible images of children being kicked and hit for not reciting the Quran efficiently, should have set alarm bells ringing about the way education is perceived by Islamists.

Its not very highly!

Lets face it - if it was, it would be a lot harder to convince sane people to kill themselves as martyrs to get a camel ride to their free 72 virgins wouldn't it?

Because every Muslim is like that?

I went to St Mary Redcliffe and Temple and not only do the church part fund the school (saving the tax payer money), but the reality was apart from a church service at the start and end of every term it was just like any other school. The reason there are so many church schools is that they were among the first free schools. 

To me it is no surprise or shock

schools in areas where the majority of students are now from British non christian backgrounds will not satisfy parents criteria with the usual UK education system , from pre to senior , so of course they will be under pressure to change.......   

To me it is no surprise or shock

schools in areas where the majority of students are now from British non christian backgrounds will not satisfy parents criteria with the usual UK education system , from pre to senior , so of course they will be under pressure to change.......   

Why not? What's wrong with a secular education? If they want to learn about the faith of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, let them do it outside school hours.

Archived